Scotland V Macedonia

That team doesnt give me the confidence for tomorrow

There is a lot of better players not in that line-up

Whittaker should have walked into that team ?

Here we go again !!

I think McManus and Weir will be solid !

Hutton bombing down the right, Fletcher and Brown making things tick in midfield. Then the 3 up front, absolutely brilliant !!!

3-0 Scotland

He is a right back Fraser, uunless Coyle has converted him in the close season. Watched him play RB for Burnely at the Emirates in the FA Cup.

Fraser is correct, Alexander has been playing this season for Burnley as a holding midfielder. He just runs about like a headless chicken.

As for McManus being solid, he hasn't kicked a ball since April/May. He'll be as rusty as something that's dead rusty.

Fraser is correct, Alexander has been playing this season for Burnley as a holding midfielder. He just runs about like a headless chicken.

As for McManus being solid, he hasn't kicked a ball since April/May. He'll be as rusty as something that's dead rusty.

Didnt know he had been playing holding mid. I take it back then. But for the vast majority of his career he has been a RB.

I think McManus and Weir will be solid !

Hutton bombing down the right, Fletcher and Brown making things tick in midfield. Then the 3 up front, absolutely brilliant !!!

3-0 Scotland

I'd love to have your confidence.

Not convinced by Davidson, worried about McManus match fitness (and ability in any case) and worried by that midfield. Fletcher rarely plays for Scotland as he does Man U and Brown is just poor. As for Alexander a RB lately converted to holding midfield.

The forwards at least have work rate, that bit of magic and a little physical presence between them.

According to STV News, there's still tickets available for tomorrows game.

Anyway, the team for tomorrow is:

Gordon

Hutton

Davidson

Weir

McManus

Brown

Alexander

D. Fletcher

McFadden

Miller

S. Fletcher

Can't believe he's percevering with that diddy Alexander.

I like the 4-3-3 but Id have went with Hartley holding rather than Alexander, thats a poor choice for me, but the proof will be in the pudding.

Also, Im not Whittaker' biggest fan but he should well be in there at LB ahead of Davidson! I actually prefer Whittaker at LB to RB.

But Im delighted Hutton is back, thats 1 more attacker! I hope we get a performance out of D Fletcher (which is unlikely for Scotland), Im fed up hearing how much people rate him for Man U, yet when he pulls on a Scotland shirt he isnt interested.

Quite like the front 3 aswell.

Im going for a definate Scotland win!

Edited by Gribz