Scotland V Macedonia

Well lads after a few hours of the Rothen signing sinking in i have been thinking about Saturday's massive game !!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpDVZd6pRAg&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Scotland World Cup 2010 Preview - Macedonia And Holland[/ame]

Now i hope we can get a good win, send a message out to Holland that they aren't going to get it easy ! Hampden is going to be rocking, can't wait to wake up on Saturday morning, get the mates round, crack a few beers open and then head up to Hampden !!

What is your preffered line up, i would like to see this

_____________Gordon____________

_Hutton____Weir_____McManus__Whitty_

_Naismith___Fletcher__Brown___McFadden

__________Miller_____Fletcher__________

Although Macedonia You Won't Be Playing Against 11 Men, It's The Whole Nation !! 4 Days ! Come On Scotland

A must win for the team and the Manager. Anything other is the sack for Burley (which I like...) but for the team it will be an embarrassment. As a nation we sit 3rd in our group behind Macedonia, so so bad!!

What is your preffered line up, i would like to see this

_Hutton____Weir_____McManus__Whitty_

_Naismith___Fletcher__Brown___McFadden

__________Miller_____Fletcher__________

I'm guessing Burley might play -

_Hutton__S Caldwell_____Weir__Davidson_

_Commons___Fletcher__Brown___Maloney

_______McFadden_____Miller____________

I'd rather see Burley play this team though -

_Hutton____Berra____Weir____Whittaker_

_____Brown___Fletcher__Commons___

_____Naismith___Miller___McFadden_____

If he played that, he could tell Naismith & McFadden to swap sides (x-over) as they see fit & also tell Commons & Brown to swap over at some point if he thought it would be beneficial (possibly depending on a substitution). Not sure about Berra's fitness though.

I've got absolutely zero confidence in Burley to do anything with this Scotland team. I've the feeling some of the team feel the same.

Maybe so, but i feel alot of those guys in the team are desperate to get to the World Cup !!

A must win for the team and the Manager. Anything other is the sack for Burley (which I like...) but for the team it will be an embarrassment. As a nation we sit 3rd in our group behind Macedonia, so so bad!!

Yip agreed, if we dont win then Burley has to be punted before the Holland game.

I saw the squad the other day and couldnt believe we only had 3 or 4 midfielders. We could be done with Barry Ferguson! I hope D Fletcher can get himself about like he does for Man U but I wouldnt bet on it.

Having Hutton back is a huge bonus. Our best attacker!

__________________Gordon_________________

Hutton______McManus______Weir_____Whittaker

Brown_______Fletcher_____Hartley_____Maloney

_____________Miller_______McFadden_________