Scotland V Macedonia

We Have to win NO EXCUSES so a 2-1 win for Scotland

Hutton,S.Fletcher.

Pandev for them.

You're only saying Pandev cause you don't know any other Macedonian players. :D

On a sidenote, George Peat has issued a public apology to Chris Iwelumo regarding the comments he made during the week. He should resign along with Burley and Smith.

Alexander and Davidson then?

Another example of managers putting experience over ability.

What is it with some manager's favouring experience over all other aspects of a footballer?

I would rather have a player with more ability but slightly less experience when the options are these two old plodders.

Burley just doesn't have a clue. If by some sort of fluke we manage to get to Africa, I think that man is just an embarrassment to our sport. No good basic management skills, no respect from the players, poor team selections, poor circumstance management, poor media rapport, the list goes on.....

If Macedonia beat us today I'll be gutted, but also very relieved that Burley's reign is over & that it's time to move on to higher ground.

If Macedonia beat us today I'll be gutted, but also very relieved that Burley's reign is over & that it's time to move on to higher ground.

Likewise. I'll have mixed emotions if we lose today.

Do you think Burley would have so many haters if the boozegate scandal never happened? I know the Rangers fans dislike the guy as do a load more Scottish fans who follow other Scottish teams but I feel the level of dislike shown to Burley is higher between Rangers fasn than any other set of fans.

Do you think Burley would have so many haters if the boozegate scandal never happened? I know the Rangers fans dislike the guy as do a load more Scottish fans who follow other Scottish teams but I feel the level of dislike shown to Burley is higher between Rangers fasn than any other set of fans.

Because we're less familiar with mediocrity than fans of other clubs? :whistle:

Well, I hated the twats guts after the first away game in Macedonia when the fucking fool walked into the post match interview & said he was fucking happy. HAPPY??? WE JUST GOT BEAT IN A TIE WE NEEDED 3 POINTS FROM YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!>>>> :whistle: