Scotland V Macedonia

Brown hardly gets past a man, and loses possesstion a hell of a lot yet because he runs about a lot, makes a few tackles, plays simple passes he gets praise. done well with his goal but average at best the rest of the game.......

Alright guys just about recovered !!

What a game, first half we were rotten but when we changed to 4 in midfield we were amazing !!! All players in the second half were awesome !! Get fucking in there :D:D:D

McFadden is God !!!

Hutton, McFadden, Brown, Whittaker, Two Fletchers and Miller were very very very good

Amazing atmosphere

BRING ON THE DUTCH !!!

Edited by fraser54

Alright guys just about recovered !!

What a game, first half we were rotten but when we changed to 4 in midfield we were amazing !!! All players in the second half were awesome !! Get fucking in there :D:D:D

McFadden is God !!!

Hutton, McFadden, Brown, Whittaker, Two Fletchers and Miller were very very very good

Amazing atmosphere

BRING ON THE DUTCH !!!

you're easily pleased if you think all those players played very good or better today and if you think McFadden is god but each to their own m8...:whistle:

i can't see us beating the dutch but fingers and everything else crossed......

Got to be happy with a 2-0 win although I stuck a tenner on 3-0 so was urging a 3rd goal at the end.

First half was average but we rolled up our sleves on the 2nd, there are a lost worse teams than Macedonia.

But Holland are a different kettle of fish, they are quality if they field their U18s! I really struggle to think we can beat them but we have beat them before at hampden so we can do it again.

Can we still sneak into these play off places??????

Can't believe the media trying to blame Brown! If McFadden had kept his trap shut then he wouldn't have got booked - simple. I think we'll have to go more compact without him which we might have done anyway and maybe bring in the likes of Hartley to play in a 5 in midfield nd KM up top on his own. Can't see anything but an away win but you never know

Can't believe the media trying to blame Brown! If McFadden had kept his trap shut then he wouldn't have got booked - simple. I think we'll have to go more compact without him which we might have done anyway and maybe bring in the likes of Hartley to play in a 5 in midfield nd KM up top on his own. Can't see anything but an away win but you never know

I think Brown is only taking a beating on here because he plays for Celtic. If Weir did the same as Brown people would be congratulating him for winning us a corner.

Brown hardly gets past a man, and loses possesstion a hell of a lot yet because he runs about a lot, makes a few tackles, plays simple passes he gets praise. done well with his goal but average at best the rest of the game.......

Boyd gets praise because he scores goals. Brown gets praise because he's energetic and will run for the team all day. IMO, a team needs both these players.