Scotland V Macedonia

the ball was played out so a Macedonia player could get some treatment and instead of giving it back to them, Brown whacked it against a defender and won a corner.

That caused the rammy that led to McFadden being suspended for the Holland game! Well played mongo. :ffs:

the ball was played out so a Macedonia player could get some treatment and instead of giving it back to them, Brown whacked it against a defender and won a corner.

only to be expected - a ned AND a Tim !

That caused the rammy that led to McFadden being suspended for the Holland game! Well played mongo. :ffs:

Surely McFadden is responsible for his own actions though ? I reserve the right to change my mind as I havent seen the incident :thup:

Surely McFadden is responsible for his own actions though ? I reserve the right to change my mind as I havent seen the incident :thup:

I would sort of agree.

But:

1) if Brown hadn't been a ned as normal, no rammy. No booking.

2) McFadden didn't actually appear to do anything. The ref booked a Macedonian and in typical ref bottling it fashion picked a random Scot to "even it up". Couldn't pick the instigator as he'd already collected a yellow. Still not entirely sure what it is McFadden did that was deemed worthy of a booking.

That would be one of very few instances that would see me not blame McFadden.

Brown is a twat. Did he play well ? I see he scored the opener so no doubt will be a world-beater worth 25 mill tomorrow..

That would be one of very few instances that would see me not blame McFadden.

Brown is a twat. Did he play well ? I see he scored the opener so no doubt will be a world-beater worth 25 mill tomorrow..

Prior to the booking I thought he'd been poor.

Had a good run and shot in the first half, but although the shot was narrowly wide (into side netting) it was the wrong option, the keeper had covered the near post and he couldn't go for the far corner because of his angle and the covering defenders. Playing the ball across the goal was the right option.

Other than that he did what he does best and is for some reason revered. Ran around fouling, making few legitimate challenges.

A cracking goal will gloss over a very poor performance.

Edited by Super_Ally