I don't expect anything less and I'm well aware who brought it on us. They'll get no defence from me. What made you think otherwise?

Just the way you quoted that the media will be all over us,as if they were making it up.

Just the way you quoted that the media will be all over us,as if they were making it up.

They won't have to make it up, it appears to have happened right enough. But the media in this country won't just report it, which they certainly should, they will exploit it with the express purpose of inflicting as much damage as possible to Rangers.

Feel sorry for Mo !

Was walking up to the Enclosure last night, Mo was stop for pictures etc, gave him him a wee pat on the 6 pack and said alright to him.

I think he is a big player for us and i can't wait for him to be fully fit, now this happening to him, no matter how much money he gets a week, he shouldn't take that of your supposed fans !

Absolutely shocking behavior.

When I first heard about this on the radio this morning I thought it was on the internet and that he'd been getting abuse from mopes masquerading as Gers

fans again. I was thinking 'How could it be Rangers fans? We all love Edu'. However, if it was outside Ibrox then it's much more likely that it actually was Gers fans. Don't know if it will be possible, but if he can identify the culprits they should be named, shamed and banned for life.

As if we did'nt have enough to deal with.

I like the guy from what i've saw of him as a player, and we should never lower ourselves to this level, but why the hell does the club not have some kind of control over how players conduct themselves?

And why does Edu feel that this was the best way to come out with such news??

Just like Darren Bent situation - this could have been handled far better through official channels than bloody Twitter......or is it the case that a blind eye would have been turned?

Rangers are a big enough laughing stock at the moment

is it the case that a blind eye would have been turned?

More than likely, yes. The club would no doubt have looked into the situation, but as embarrassing as it may be, it's better that we as fans know what poor behavior we actually ARE guilty of as opposed to the drivel that's spoken & printed in the media.

Rangers are a big enough laughing stock at the moment

Can't argue with that, but just as the team & management are held responsible when they let us down....