Which means he speaks for a very small number of fans & what irks many of 'the rest' is that they don't agree with everything he says or even that he's saying anything at all in some cases/on some issues.

Maybe you could tell me what such fans are supposed to do about it? Join the trust & try to change it from within? To be brutally honest, I can't see new trust members having a snowball's chance in hell of changing it from within as it currently stands. That's just my own opinion though! ;)

Well, there seems to be a vast amount of dissenters who are rather intelligent and make excellent points. Perhaps they could form something of their own and mould it into a viable alternative?

Well, there seems to be a vast amount of dissenters who are rather intelligent and make excellent points. Perhaps they could form something of their own and mould it into a viable alternative?

Blah Blah Blah Blah, the Trust is wonderful, Blah Blah Blah, volunteers giving their time freely, Blah Blah, it's easy to snipe from the sidelines, Blah Blah Blah Blah, FF is the home of the brave, Blah Blah Blah, I'm a believer, Blah Blah, please love me, Blah Blah Blah.......

And when they do, the RST do their utmost to discredit it, as was seen with with frankie's StS report. ;)

I have to agree with OnlyOneAmoruso on this one Mainflier. It is easy to keep taking cheap swipes, it is much harder to do something yourself to change things.

Actually Pete, while I always respect your opinions, I though my post covered a wide range of issues and its tone matched that of the RST almost perfectly. Having re-read it after your comments I have to say I still think it was most appropriate and well-judged.

Don't be misled by OOA's appeal for middle of the road mediocrity, it's all he has to offer. If you scan his posts to date as I have done, there's never anything new, never anything original, and certainly never anything that challenges. Backing that sort of track record isn't your style and it's a surprise o see you do it here. You know as I do that there's more to the use of language than endlessly and covering pages in pedantic text and mainstream platitudes. He has so little to contribute that I seldom bother even to respond and when I do it's again confirmed that he reacts only negatively to any challenge. That might be his FF pedigree surfacing but it's not for me, which is why I only post elsewhere.

So is it not perfectly reasonable for the fans to want an improved RST? The RST throw around concepts like 'We Deserve Better' which are aimed at the club, but when the fans apply the same to the RST and say they deserve better, it appears to fall on deaf ears. Seems rather strange to me tbh.

Actually Pete, while I always respect your opinions, I though my post covered a wide range of issues and its tone matched that of the RST almost perfectly. Having re-read it after your comments I have to say I still think it was most appropriate and well-judged.

Don't be misled by OOA's appeal for middle of the road mediocrity, it's all he has to offer. If you scan his posts to date as I have done, there's never anything new, never anything original, and certainly never anything that challenges. Backing that sort of track record isn't your style and it's a surprise o see you do it here. You know as I do that there's more to the use of language than endlessly and covering pages in pedantic text and mainstream platitudes. He has so little to contribute that I seldom bother even to respond and when I do it's again confirmed that he reacts only negatively to any challenge. That might be his FF pedigree surfacing but it's not for me, which is why I only post elsewhere.

I have never been on FF and i must admit i made my reply judging your one post. I just felt it was a Blah Blah Blah post. Maybe OOA has made a good point. Maybe it is time for another supporters groep to stand up. The RST and the assembly are obviously not ticking all if any of the boxes.