Of course they haven't :whistle:

So is the smilie an attempt to pretend that you weren't shown that you didn't know what you were talking about? :D

Poor change of subject as well.

Cue the next attempt to deflect......

Let's put it this way, if Mr Cannonball keeps on with his refusal to take part in the spirit of the board properly he may find his membership going the way of others he had on other forums - cockny (sic) rebel or not.

If Lloyds are looking for the debt to be repaid (let's say �£25m) and SDM wants �£50m for his shares then it would be better to give some indication of this rather than wasting everyone's time, as there's no way that anyone iis coming up with �£75m.

However if the bank only need the debt repaid and SDM requires nothing 9or a minimal amount) then at least the guys trying to put together a deal would have an idea.

Totally understand that, but surely anyone with a genuine interest will have made their own enquiries to Lloyds or someone connected with the club, whether offiically or unofficially. I can't see some business tycoon looking for hints from the Daily Record.

I guess its all just one big game of poker now and Lloyds want as much as they can get. But at the same time, I'm sure they've made their position known through unofficial channels.

The media coverage is just games from those interested to apply pressure to the bank/MIH via supporter frustration...

Like you, I'm sure those wanting to buy know exactly what Lloyds/MIH want so are using the media to try and reduce that price.

Totally understand that, but surely anyone with a genuine interest will have made their own enquiries to Lloyds or someone connected with the club, whether offiically or unofficially.

You would think so, but I believe that may not be the case. :)

So is the smilie an attempt to pretend that you weren't shown that you didn't know what you were talking about? :D

Poor change of subject as well.

Cue the next attempt to deflect......

I do believe you are the one at a loss, but there again you may be indulged more than others, who do not toe the party line. Murray is going nowhere that is the bottom line, get used to it.

I do believe you are the one at a loss, but there again you may be indulged more than others, who do not toe the party line. Murray is going nowhere that is the bottom line, get used to it.

Why is it the bottom line? Do you have any inside info or evidence? Why are you stating your opinion as fact? :confused:

Yet again an attempt to deflect. What does Murray Sports Ltd have to do with the last rights issue? Absolutely nothing.

Another irrelevant change of subject.

Why is it the bottom line? Do you have any inside info or evidence? Why are you stating your opinion as fact? :confused:

He's just trying to compensate for a lack of understanding of the situation or else at the wind-up....or both.