I am far from an expert but are there not stockmarket protocols that would need to be followed before any offers or asking prices could be disclosed? If so, Edgar's pleas would appear pointless. If not then I agree with the underlying sentiment, I.e. We, the fans, are in the dark and want to know what's happening!

Yeah, but they are nothing to do with the rights issue that you asked about.

Of course they haven't :whistle: I see Daryll everything for a pound has been at it again.

"Effectively Rangers’ shares are actually worth Ã?£1. Any takeover is about buying the debt off the bank and King’s consortium are of the view that if Lloyds are accepting 60p in the pound elsewhere, the same should apply at Rangers. Why give Ã?£31m to Lloyds if there was any chance the club could be taken off Sir David Murray’s hands for around Ã?£20m, with Ã?£11m then “saved” to become working capital for the new owners?"

I can think of one person who would have 50 million+ reasons for kicking that into touch. :)

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/rangers/cracks-in-the-rangers-boardroom-have-been-exposed-for-all-to-see-this-week-1.998761

Yes Frankie I know it is business guru ? Grant's article, as far as I am aware "get your shares here, only a �£1 for the lot darryl" was the first to fly that particular kite. The thing is and it would be amusing if it were not true, is that some people who should know better actually believe that.

I'm afraid your common sense has about as much sway as the pen of Darrell King...

When you have something tangible to add, I look forward to reading it. In the mean-time I don't think the share issue of 2005 is one that will be affecting the sale of the club all that much.