The new Edin Dzeko indeed.

That means absolutely nothing to me as I have never heard of the original Edin Dzeko.

I know we are shopping in the Lidl end of the market, but an unknown 22yo swedish player does not inspire me at all. I would rather Andy Little was promoted, and we looked for some much needed wide midfielders/wingers.

Disappointed to see Mendes go as he offers something different and more creative in midfield to all the defensive players like McCulloch Thomson and Edu but can understand the wish to get him off the wage bill.

Also surprised that Alexander has not found any interested suitors given his come and get me plea at the start of the window. Perhaps he understands a good thing when he sees it after all.

Basically as long as Boyd does not leave in the next week the title is ours to throw away.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edin_Dzeko

Milan were heavily rumoured to be buying him. As were Chelsea I believe.

And Little, Wylde, Adam, Lafferty, Naismith.

Not to mention players in their early 20's when they got their first games like Hutton, Broadfoot, Whittaker, Smith, Burke, Davis, Thomson, Edu, Boyd.

And MacGregor was our youngest keeper in a long time.

They weren't bought.

To be fair you didnt clarify you meant only purchased players.

Besides, there are plenty examples of purchased players who HAVE been given more than their fair share of chances.

To be fair you didnt clarify you meant only purchased players.

Besides, there are plenty examples of purchased players who HAVE been given more than their fair share of chances.

Like? I'm talking about young unheard of players given their chance by WS.

The guy won't be heard of during his time at Ibrox.

Didn't you say Fleck and Wilson wouldn't be involved this season?

Don't think so. I knew Boogie would be going to the ACN and Wilson was the likely candidate for his place. As for Fleck, he's a good squad player to have around.

Time will tell with this youngster but WS hasn't got a knack of signing unheard of players are turning them into first teamers.