What about players coming in that is where I felt we may have been let down again. I am sceptical about this clarification but we still need investment which is obvious and the contracts I'm still not sure about as well. However, if one of the 3 players mentioned Boyd, Broadfoot or Novo sign a contract I will be more happy, preferably Boyd. Novo and maybe Boradfoot might have been offered pay cuts.

Broadfoot is only on 3 grand a week as it is, think it's already been established that he's been offered a slight pay increase

While i agree that it is good that there is at last communication with the board i feel it unfortunate that the assembly chose this time to do it. Surely the assembly knew of the protest action that was going on. This makes me most wary that the board are using the assembly to try and take some of the pressure off the protest and also that the assembly are trying to grab the sunlight gained by the action of others. Now was the time for the fans to pull together and not go for a home run alone. If the assembly had this discussion planned then they should have communicated with the people in charge of the protest. I smell the smell of a puppet and a puppeteer in this statement.

I do not think Bain would have the authority to answer any question of importance, nor would he actually say what he was thinking, unlike Smith. Whereas WS would have the support of the fans, if any action was taken against him, Bain would not.

Was there not a rep from the RST at the meeting?

I do not think Bain would have the authority to answer any question of importance, nor would he actually say what he was thinking, unlike Smith. Whereas WS would have the support of the fans, if any action was taken against him, Bain would not.

Was there not a rep from the RST at the meeting?

Yes - the RST has a rep on the Assembly committee and he was there - going by the photograph.