We threw it away!!!

It is Miller that is getting on my tits at the moment. He can't control a ball within a 10 yard circle. He is blind to where other players are running to (at the penalty Boyd was as free as a bird in front of the goal) and cannot shoot to save himself. I also think you have to give United some credit for fighting back.

Look on the bright side we get half of the Tannadice gate money which will help a the debt a little.

Substitute "the way we've played" with "the results we've had"

We have only played well in a handful of games since December and occasionally, like today and against Hamilton, it comes home to roost

It wasn't a disgraceful performance or anything but the players thought it was over at 3-1, started with the party pieces and long range shots, and were made to pay for it

Also, whilst he wasn't blatantly at fault for any of the goals, i thought McGregor had an absolute horror show

I'll let you off as you've rarely shown any positivity anyway so at least you're consistent.

It is Miller that is getting on my tits at the moment. He can't control a ball within a 10 yard circle. He is blind to where other players are running to (at the penalty Boyd was as free as a bird in front of the goal) and cannot shoot to save himself. I also think you have to give United some credit for fighting back.

Look on the bright side we get half of the Tannadice gate money which will help a the debt a little.

Miller's having a wee bit of a dry patch - it's the way he is - he's either outstanding and crucial or patchy and scrappy. At the moment it's the latter. He'll come good again, just like he will go dry again as well. He's very much an up and down form player.

What annoyed me today was that at 3-1 up we will in total control of the game and we just switched off, ok if its a bad day at the office but its the back log of games thats getting me and where do we fit them all in and what about injuries aswell.

i think what today shows is Ally McCoist is far from being the right person to suceed WS.

When AM picks the team there is fat too many cracks at the back.

I'd say it's more of a case of 'when Weir and Wilson play together there is far too many cracks at the back'

Wilson is a very talented young man but he and Weir are not complimenting each other anywhere near as well as WEIR/Cuellar or Weir/Bougherra

very very strange posts on here today guys , you cannot legislate for two freaky goals , in that the first Whittaker tries a nightmare pass and Wilson slips , and the second could have went any where , everyone just breath and relax , breath and relax

Really pissed off that we don't seem to be able to win a cup tie at the first attempt. We play so many replays it almost seems like the jokes about us doing it on purpose to help service the debt might not be too wide of the mark. :(

As many have said before though, the treble is still on and that is the important thing.

I'm a bit surprised at some of the posts on here tbh,knee jerk reactions??.All right we didn't play extremely well but I thought we played well,we can't win every game,and still remain unbeaten.Ok we can do without the replay but that's football for you,sometimes it throws up funny results,keep the faith the treble is still on.

If AM has been the manager for all the cup games then for a fledgling manager he's been amazing. winning 3 trophies and 1 runner up as well as being in the QF and final of 2 more is fantastic record for a guy new to the job and not many legends in history can beat that. He's a bigger prodegy than Motzart! One loss in 6 competitions? Give a budding gaffer a break!

I hope anyone criticising that record can demonstrate a more perfect start to their job at a very high level.