We threw it away!!!

We are a fickle lot aren't we? We drew a game. We're still on for the treble, whats all the negativity about? It pisses me off. Last week Whittaker was a flipping hero, Miller had scored 2 and now both are getting harsh words. We can't expect anyone to roll over for us. It's our own fault, we were 2 goals up and didn't close the game out. Fair play to Udt, they got back into it. So what if we have to go to Fannydice and do them there.

To be completely honest, this attitude really annoys me. What exactly do some of you expect? 5-0 in every game? I went to Argentina in Novemeber and saw my other team Boca get spanked 3-0, and i was there with the fans as we made the stand shake despite the result. I then flew home and went to the 3-0 win against St johnston and despite being 3-0 up and the game won certain people would be on Flecks back all because of a miss placed pass. It's unreal. Is it so hard to support the team on the back of a non win?

We are a fickle lot aren't we? We drew a game. We're still on for the treble, whats all the negativity about? It pisses me off. Last week Whittaker was a flipping hero, Miller had scored 2 and now both are getting harsh words. We can't expect anyone to roll over for us. It's our own fault, we were 2 goals up and didn't close the game out. Fair play to Udt, they got back into it. So what if we have to go to Fannydice and do them there.

To be completely honest, this attitude really annoys me. What exactly do some of you expect? 5-0 in every game? I went to Argentina in Novemeber and saw my other team Boca get spanked 3-0, and i was there with the fans as we made the stand shake despite the result. I then flew home and went to the 3-0 win against St johnston and despite being 3-0 up and the game won certain people would be on Flecks back all because of a miss placed pass. It's unreal. Is it so hard to support the team on the back of a non win?

Nothing Fickle. Does the fact that we are on for a treble mean we cannot look at individual games and performances. Hopefully Walter and Ally are as they should always be thinking on improving the team. Fine that you were in Argentine. Fine that you danced with their supporters. I am sure on their fans forums they will also be discussing what went wrong. Maybe you should make Boca your first team with all that positivity. At least you won't have any Paranoia about the Refs over there. They just shoot them for wrong decisions.

Nothing Fickle. Does the fact that we are on for a treble mean we cannot look at individual games and performances. Hopefully Walter and Ally are as they should always be thinking on improving the team. Fine that you were in Argentine. Fine that you danced with their supporters. I am sure on their fans forums they will also be discussing what went wrong. Maybe you should make Boca your first team with all that positivity. At least you won't have any Paranoia about the Refs over there. They just shoot them for wrong decisions.

But pete we have been doing this in cup competitions all season , the team deserves some slack , yes it was dissappointing not seeing the game out , but to be honest we were never really comfortable all day and the 3-1 scoreline was somewhat flattering .

we need to get a sense of perspective in all this and I hope the fans desire and sheer desperation , for that's what it is , does not work it's way onto the pitch .

At the start of the season if we were out of both cups but just ahead in the league the vast majority would have bitten your hand off , yet here we are in one final rompin the league and still in the scottish yet all I read today is doom and gloom because we drew a game , unbelievable really but hey that's the crazy world of scottish football . :spl::spl: ( oops a bit premature with the avatar)

Sorry but i really can't fathom those who are giving it the whole 'stop being fickle, we can't win every game' routine

We were 3-1 up

At home

Against a very average team

Not winning the game was totally unacceptable, and being 13 points clear in the league changes that not a jot. Now we have yet another game to fit in, just 3 days after a cup final, at a ground where we notoriously struggle. Remember 2 years ago; 3 days after winning the cup we were held to a draw at Ibrox by Partick Thistle. Our treble hopes are in the balance here, and it's all because of the disgraceful mentality of some of our players after the 55 minute mark yesterday

Edited by Dr Preston Burke

We should have won the game but I thought we were playing fine until the 2nd Utd goal which was a freak occurrence.

I don't think anyone would deny drawing the game is unacceptable from such a position but those defending the situation are just pointing to the law of averages whereupon we were always going to 'drop points' along the line.

Better done now than any other time and hopefully the kick up the backside some players and fans needed.

The performance of one or two players was very frustrating but we're still in the cup and that, for me, is the main thing. Few things worth having come easily.

However, I can't accept that it's being fickle to vent your feelings about a football match. If anyone believes we were dreadful then I'm happy for them to call it the way they see it. Describing them as fickle seems to carry an intention to belittle their views and infer they're not as good a supporter as their accuser. That's plain bollocks and we need to be confident enough to let people express their criticism on the team or individual players.

Fickle is a term intended to mean someone has only shallow views that change on a whim. In fact, people who do change their opinions are usually only describing the too-obvious changes that actually take place in performances from game to game. More worthy of criticism are those who see some kind of empirical truth in everything and hold to standard views regardless of reality and defend those views to the point of irrelevance.

Monday mornings eh?

The performance of one or two players was very frustrating but we're still in the cup and that, for me, is the main thing. Few things worth having come easily.

However, I can't accept that it's being fickle to vent your feelings about a football match. If anyone believes we were dreadful then I'm happy for them to call it the way they see it. Describing them as fickle seems to carry an intention to belittle their views and infer they're not as good a supporter as their accuser. That's plain bollocks and we need to be confident enough to let people express their criticism on the team or individual players.

Fickle is a term intended to mean someone has only shallow views that change on a whim. In fact, people who do change their opinions are usually only describing the too-obvious changes that actually take place in performances from game to game. More worthy of criticism are those who see some kind of empirical truth in everything and hold to standard views regardless of reality and defend those views to the point of irrelevance.

Monday mornings eh?

There is a difference in saying we were rubbish or played shite ect, but to come on and say that the result is totally unacceptable is OTT, IMO. Yes we should have won that game after going 3-1 up,but because we didn't isn't the end of the world as we are still in the cup and on for a treble,the way Rangers have played this season deserves nothing but praise and along the line we will get some poor performances,although again I'll say we weren't that bad yesterday. Of course everyone is entitled their own opinion as we all see the game differently.Upward and onwards :)

I've said in an earlier post about where we are going to fit these games in and also the likelyhood of picking up injuries and suspensions which could be a worry.

It's a very fair concern but I think the end of this season was always going to be a hard run in. Lot's of talk recently about trebles but trebles never come easy. You can't be in every competition without playing lots of games but what lots of games requires isn't a big squad or or an extended season .... it's what the great Jock Wallace referred to as character. And didn't his teams have some of that! This team won't repeat the UEFA cup season of two years ago and run out of steam, we're not a great team but we are at last a team.