Mowbray had another dig...

Rangers have been very consistent - they haven't lost four goals in any game," said Mowbray.

"They set up differently - maybe that's the way to go.

"Maybe it isn't a league for trying to force the game and be expansive - maybe it is a league for playing defensive, negative football and having quality up front to counter-attack."

take it on the chin tony....

:whistle: some poor monkey's got a tony mowbray's heed :whistle:

Fact: Rangers have scored 8 more goals than Celtic despite playing 2 games less.

And Mowbray thinks we play negative, defensive football? I was feeling a wee bit sorry for him last night until he came out with that typical deflection. A Celtic-minded manager indeed!

Fact: Rangers have scored 8 more goals than Celtic despite playing 2 games less.

And Mowbray thinks we play negative, defensive football? I was feeling a wee bit sorry for him last night until he came out with that typical deflection. A Celtic-minded manager indeed!

SNAP! ..... same old same different tim!

Why feel sorry for a stubborn fool. He's made a rod for his own back and he can suffer the consequences. His dig at Rangers is pretty much inconsequential and reflects accurately on the kind of manager he is.

I think his dig at Rangers wasn't personal for the club, instead it was a narcissistic comment to deflect from his own failings by masking them with a notional pursuit of a higher philosophy.

Not much different from sour grapes - he's saying, "you don't want us to win like THEM do you?"

Very insecure.

I think his dig at Rangers wasn't personal for the club, instead it was a narcissistic comment to deflect from his own failings by masking them with a notional pursuit of a higher philosophy.

Not much different from sour grapes - he's saying, "you don't want us to win like THEM do you?"

Very insecure.

Dr Calscot, resident psychoanalyst :)