Mowbray had another dig...

I will only say that to have come through the personal tragedies that TM has takes a lot of personal courage, people should put the football side of matters into perspective and let the man leave with dignity, is that to much to look for.

Why? We are talking about football.

I will only say that to have come through the personal tragedies that TM has takes a lot of personal courage, people should put the football side of matters into perspective and let the man leave with dignity, is that to much to look for.

You mean there's someone at Celtic who knows how to spell it???

So we shouldn't have a laugh at the Celtic manager being sacked because his wife died of cancer about 15 years ago?

So we shouldn't have a laugh at the Celtic manager being sacked because his wife died of cancer about 15 years ago?

You can laugh at who you like, I just see football in the same vein as when I played it, a game that I like to win nothing more nothing less, and you are correct, TM will be laughing perhaps, all the way to the bank.

Terrible shame of course and full sympathy to him but I know damn well no bears even thought of that when giggling at last night's score (before we lost of course) and laughing at Celtic's general misfortunes.

What a preposterous notion.

Why ?

We should make allowances for his personal tragedies when he casts negative aspersions against our club ? Balls to that.

He became less and less dignified towards our club as his managerial reign edged closer to the precipice - so why does he deserve to leave with dignity now ?

I feel for him with his personal troubles - but when you smite my club, as a professional (or supposed professional) I wont be giving any allowance when you ultimately lose your job.

I feel for him with his personal troubles - but when you smite my club, as a professional (or supposed professional) I wont be giving any allowance when you ultimately lose your job.

It's the same philosophy as absolutely hating someone then they suffer some awful misfortune such as bereavement or illness - you can have human sympathy for their plight but you shouldn't cut them slack in terms of your feelings towards them.

Suddenly liking someone or cutting them significant slack because they go through some bad experience is extremely hypocritical.