Mowbray had another dig...

I'm still waiting for the slightest hint that wabash is indeed a Rangers fan. Hardhat on but surely I'm not the only one wondering?

I've seen others like him. There's a nice guy on RM I know of, who really is the nicest bloke, but his forum persona is abominable and worse and more scathing of Rangers than most tims could muster.

It's an indictment of Internet culture imo.

We all say emotional things and negative things from time to time, but some seem to have made it a hobby.

I think he's similar to a certain self hating and constant complaining brand of supporter that is all too common these days, regardless of age.

The Internet has a lot to answer for, it's given supporters voices they never had before and lets them say things they probably never would have before.

The fact he has very little positive to say about the club is indicative of the depressing behaviour of a significant number of fans. Won't say anything when things go well, soon as they go badly he's the first one on his soapbox.

Supporters say things on the internet that they'd never dream of saying to a group of people in the real world. Some of the abuse i saw Walter Smith get on Follow Follow, if you said that in 90% of Rangers pubs you'd be liable to get knocked out and barred

Edited by Dr Preston Burke

I've seen others like him. There's a nice guy on RM I know of, who really is the nicest bloke, but his forum persona is abominable and worse and more scathing of Rangers than most tims could muster.

It's an indictment of Internet culture imo.

We all say emotional things and negative things from time to time, but some seem to have made it a hobby.

As the record of my posts will show, I certainly don't agree with everything wabash has to say. However, that's a different matter and a long way from openly suggesting (for it was no less) that he is not a Rangers supporter. Are we saying that someone who adopts a different stance and with whose sentiments we disagree is to be categorised as "non-Rangers", simply to placate the discomfort of the accuser? For my part, I think the "he's an imposter" accusation should never be used unless there is evidence or corroboration and I'd like to distance myself from Cotter's cretinous post.

Guest Tennscot

Why feel sorry ???? It`s not like he`s skint and has to sign on.His ego will be hurt but not his bank book.Sorry about Dundee result,but all things considered Walt & his crew have done us well this season.

I'm still waiting for the slightest hint that wabash is indeed a Rangers fan. Hardhat on but surely I'm not the only one wondering?

All i can say is that if he is a tim poster i would be shocked as he knows far more about the Rangers history and willing to dig far deeper into Rangers info than most Rangers supporters. I don't see what his pleasure would be doing that if he was a tim supporter.

Why feel sorry ???? It`s not like he`s skint and has to sign on.His ego will be hurt but not his bank book.Sorry about Dundee result,but all things considered Walt & his crew have done us well this season.

Well said mate.

Welcome to Gersnet! :spl:

Let's stay on topic and avoid the timposter accusations please... :)

Let it be Frankie, some of us take the words of Mr Struth, John Lawrence, George Young and Captain Cutlass rather more to heart, if others prefer the more "pragmatic" approach of Smith, Which Bluedell so pragmatically broke down after the DU game, highlighting the contradictions of rest etc, so be it.

My opinion of Smith is well known, the SPL is his level, as far as tactics go he is not at the races, a competent manager in his sphere sprinkled with liberal doses of luck, as said previously we had better players, but the inability to utilise them properly led to a team of cluggers in DU beating us, perhaps just as bad was the failure to negate the way DU played. Losing is one thing, losing to an inferior team because of failure to deploy resources in the best manner is another thing, pragmatism ? you can keep it, I will settle for simple winning.

The ethos of John Lawrence will do for me ââ?¬Å? Rangers cannot, and never shall be, second best.ââ?¬Â

Let it be Frankie, some of us take the words of Mr Struth, John Lawrence, George Young and Captain Cutlass rather more to heart, if others prefer the more "pragmatic" approach of Smith, Which Bluedell so pragmatically broke down after the DU game, highlighting the contradictions of rest etc, so be it.

My opinion of Smith is well known, the SPL is his level, as far as tactics go he is not at the races, a competent manager in his sphere sprinkled with liberal doses of luck, as said previously we had better players, but the inability to utilise them properly led to a team of cluggers in DU beating us, perhaps just as bad was the failure to negate the way DU played. Losing is one thing, losing to an inferior team because of failure to deploy resources in the best manner is another thing, pragmatism ? you can keep it, I will settle for simple winning.

The ethos of John Lawrence will do for me ââ?¬Å? Rangers cannot, and never shall be, second best.ââ?¬Â

But what exactly is our level at this moment in time when we have been barred from recruiting any new players for 3 transfer windows . and how did he mismanage a team devoid of all their top midfielders , just what difference Miller and Boyd would have made to that team . Also we didn't exactly have the greatest of records up there over the last few years with a full team out , and please dont quote the last two results in isolation .

Critiscism is very easy with hindsight and it's something you are very good at wabash , I dont see much constructive critiscism ever from your good self . your more a deflect and avoid type of guy :whistle: