Rangers FC no longer for sale

Move to England and you can drink at the footy - had a few sessions in the Emirates watching Arsenal......

Pity you can only drink in the concourse and not at your seat. Well, it used to be like that the last time I went down to London for an EPL game back in 2006.

Pity you can only drink in the concourse and not at your seat. Well, it used to be like that the last time I went down to London for an EPL game back in 2006.

Still the same Gav - but the bar is open even after the game, which is sweet.

I don't quite understand why the information provided is looking less and less credible by the day when at no point did sccgers or the separate source state when the completed deal would be announced.

I think it's natural if a deal has been done that it be announced pretty quickly.

Feel free to bump and moan if a suitable amount of time (its only been 3 days, not a week as was suggested above) has elapsed.

Thought it was posted on Monday. My mistake :)

I don't quite understand why the information provided is looking less and less credible by the day when at no point did sccgers or the separate source state when the completed deal would be announced.

Feel free to bump and moan if a suitable amount of time (its only been 3 days, not a week as was suggested above) has elapsed.

PS - Wabash likes to make out he has moles on FF who feed him information when really he's just hiding over there under a false name. Incredibly brave :D

Hiding?????????? your information, like your information with regard to the done deal is as I say "bollox". incredibly brave ? what is it the Gulf War The Falklands, I have seen and faced real bullets son, I really don't need you to demean brave men on an internet board. I must drop the hint next time I am in the Rosie that ooa has the inside track on the board remit, even Suck reckons your info is suspect, it might ring a bell.....there again you super fans with the inside track, is there no end to your exclusives....or rather no beginning.....:devil:

I shall now go and post on RM for a few minutes, general consensus there is also that the attention seekers info is bollox, NL hasn't dropped by for a while GLC has been missing him, maybe the RM dudes aint as gullable as you son....:giruy:

Bumble is the man.

Despite the evil on every side, I'm going to risk digressing ahead here.

Bumble is indeed the man, a prince among commentators and madmen... but they're all great ... the urbane Blowers and Geoffrey reminding us what a spade is called. If anyone ever asks what it means to be British, I tell them to spend five days listening to TMS.:)

Hiding?????????? your information, like your information with regard to the done deal is as I say "bollox". incredibly brave ? what is it the Gulf War The Falklands, I have seen and faced real bullets son, I really don't need you to demean brave men on an internet board. I must drop the hint next time I am in the Rosie that ooa has the inside track on the board remit, even Suck reckons your info is suspect, it might ring a bell.....there again you super fans with the inside track, is there no end to your exclusives....or rather no beginning.....:devil:

I shall now go and post on RM for a few minutes, general consensus there is also that the attention seekers info is bollox, NL hasn't dropped by for a while GLC has been missing him, maybe the RM dudes aint as gullable as you son....:giruy:

I could point you to a couple of other sites where this didn't even get beyond first base before it was discarded. I think it's the wallpaper tactics that give it away, you know, the same pattern repeated wherever you look. Me? I just keep the mind open and the Blackberry charged, just in case.:)

(great put down btw)

As sure as it's Saturday you can guarantee if something is being said on RM it'll be, as you so wonderfully put it, 'bollox'

Suck wants to believe the info is suspect and thats entirely his prerogative.

See you in the rosie :D

I could point you to a couple of other sites where this didn't even get beyond first base before it was discarded. I think it's the wallpaper tactics that give it away, you know, the same pattern repeated wherever you look. Me? I just keep the mind open and the Blackberry charged, just in case.:)

(great put down btw)

What site would that be I wonder? :flipa:

You and wabash are quite the little tag team on here, I'm enjoying it, but not quite as much as I'll be enjoying it in the very near future :whistle:

If it still existed, I wonder what the official RST take on this would be. Probably just my age but I was finding it harder to hear the silence of the lambs anyway.

There is no official stance apparently.

Their unofficial stance is another matter and it doesn't appear to favour Ellis in anyway.