Rangers FC no longer for sale

Ok, been out the loop recently, and truth be told too lazy an arsehole to read the whole thread.

Is Ellis buying us or no'?

Executive summary - Some Bears with various sources claim the deal is definitely done, but nothing official has been announced.

What am I missing here? Didn't I just post that we should all wait and see what actually happens. Now, in between manic bouts of self-justification, here you are telling me to wait and see what happens.

Let me be blunt (and since I haven't been blunt for quite some time I might be a bit rusty) and just offer some advice directly in return for your "petulant wee child" comment...... fv*k off and stop wasting everyone's time.

And before admin decide to send me one of their "hands off N_L" pm's as they have done with other posters, ...... don't bother.

.:throwpc:

M. sitting at the keyboard with steam coming out of his ears.:throwpc:

Synchronized Maineflyer.

Apparently posters at FF are begging for the thread to be closed and buried in the shit that spawned it, but as we all know we have been assured by someone with the "ear" of one of the main "players" the deal is done, I have to be careful I don't want anymore PM's from irrate posters here, who take umbrage to my expose' of bullshit passed of as done deals by the favoured one.

That's the problem, when you vouch for someone just because he is a "good bear" you can still get your fingers burnt, isn't that right Bluedell.

Apparently posters at FF are begging for the thread to be closed and buried in the shit that spawned it, but as we all know we have been assured by someone with the "ear" of one of the main "players" the deal is done, I have to be careful I don't want anymore PM's from irrate posters here, who take umbrage to my expose' of bullshit passed of as done deals by the favoured one.

That's the problem, when you vouch for someone just because he is a "good bear" you can still get your fingers burnt, isn't that right Bluedell.

I just asked you desist from accusing people of lying if you have no proof. Hardly irate and surely that's not too much to ask?

Are you going to run crying to MF again? Boo hoo. Look at what those nasty mods have politely asked me to do.

When eventually this takeover is done and dusted ( possibly even this century ) wont it be nice to actually get back to talking about the football , players we are signing , possible glory days ahead . Instead of constantly squabbling about who's right and who's wrong ( I hold my hand's up as I have been as guilty as anyone), but jesus it's getting really tedious .

When eventually this takeover is done and dusted ( possibly even this century ) wont it be nice to actually get back to talking about the football , players we are signing , possible glory days ahead . Instead of constantly squabbling about who's right and who's wrong ( I hold my hand's up as I have been as guilty as anyone), but jesus it's getting really tedious .

exactly people are just posting or passing on what they have heard which is what happens on a message boards right, it can be both good or bad but when it ends up personal it's not doing anyone any favours. say your point and your opinion but leave the rest out of it. :box:

I just asked you desist from accusing people of lying if you have no proof. Hardly irate and surely that's not too much to ask?

Are you going to run crying to MF again? Boo hoo. Look at what those nasty mods have politely asked me to do.

That's simply pathetic, way beneath you.:confused: