Rangers FC no longer for sale

Guest Northampton_loyalist
fancy a wee wager?

does the bit at the top saying

RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB PLC Bid Situation

mean anything Wabash?

guessing not, cant remember us being under a bid situation, that implies there has been a bid to the layman like me...

Edited by Northampton_loyalist

mean anything Wabash?

guessing not, cant remember us being under a bid situation, that implies there has been a bid to the layman like me...

It's been like that since the interest from Ellis was announced. It doesn't mean that a formal bid has been made.

It's been like that since the interest from Ellis was announced. It doesn't mean that a formal bid has been made.

i saw 'bid situation' and figured it meant a bid had been made. I didnt help myself by quoting my reply to wabash instead of his original post :D

mean anything Wabash?

ClutchingStraws.jpg

We have been in a bid situation since interest was evinced.

Why don't you ask Andy, hasn't he put you in the loop.....:whistle:

I have no need to ask him. I know it is happening :D

I am enjoying your hubris though, I do admit. :D

Not to dramatise your wee stooshy lads but there's really no way out of this for one of you. You've both come out with 100% certain statements that are mutually exclusive. You can't both be right, and one of you is very, very, very wrong. With every minute of the status quo that goes by N_L, it looks like you, but the second it's announced wabash looks like the most confidently wrong person there's ever been. This is almost as exciting as getting a new owner ;)

Not to dramatise your wee stooshy lads but there's really no way out of this for one of you. You've both come out with 100% certain statements that are mutually exclusive. You can't both be right, and one of you is very, very, very wrong. With every minute of the status quo that goes by N_L, it looks like you, but the second it's announced wabash looks like the most confidently wrong person there's ever been. This is almost as exciting as getting a new owner ;)

There can be only one!!! :box:. One of us THINKS he knows and has put no evidence forward, the other KNOWS he is right and has various named sources (buedell will confirm that a source was named, although he wont divulge the name) agreeing across a multitude of platforms. Put it this way, there is not a single bead of sweat anywhere upon my person ;)

There can be only one!!! :box:. One of us THINKS he knows and has put no evidence forward, the other KNOWS he is right and has various named sources (buedell will confirm that a source was named, although he wont divulge the name) agreeing across a multitude of platforms. Put it this way, there is not a single bead of sweat anywhere upon my person ;)

Then you, sir, are a reptile or in a thoroughly air conditioned room because it's fecking roasting today. :D seriously tho, much fun and excitement.

Then you, sir, are a reptile or in a thoroughly air conditioned room because it's fecking roasting today. :D seriously tho, much fun and excitement.

I have been called worse by far better men than you sir!!! :flipa: