Rangers FC no longer for sale

wats the crack with your post on FF? dont want to jump in too early if you arte planning something :D

sorry mate hope it wasn't out of order , just that they are all getting a bit carried away , so if it was appologies it wasn't meant that way .

Also from Rangers Media , Boss has posted that Biyd is going to re-sign

Guest Northampton_loyalist
sorry mate hope it wasn't out of order , just that they are all getting a bit carried away , so if it was appologies it wasn't meant that way .

Also from Rangers Media , Boss has posted that Biyd is going to re-sign

I didnt get the 'it doesnt look good part' :confused:

Guest Northampton_loyalist
N_L, give him a ring. Tell him to phone me at work and outline his plans. If he pretends he doesn't know me, just indulge him but insist.

I would mate, but he has warned me off ever mentioning you again. Something to do with, well, I'm sure you dont want it plastered all over the boards......... :whistle:

I would mate, but he has warned me off ever mentioning you again. Something to do with, well, I'm sure you dont want it plastered all over the boards......... :whistle:

Yeah, he just canny take a joke. He'll come round once they drop the charges and find his car.... :robbo:

I didnt get the 'it doesnt look good part' :confused:

sorry I have just reread the thread and I am the thickest of the thick from thicksvill who has been hit by a big stick several times . I totally missread your point . shit now I have to re post on FF , f**K :(

sorry i have just reread the thread and i am the thickest of the thick from thicksvill who has been hit by a big stick several times . I totally missread your point . Shit now i have to re post on ff , f**k :(

:D

I don't think anyone noticed.