Nice 130 quid win from the Ghana Australia game. Stuck 20 quid on it to be 1-1.

Good 2nd goal from the Danes. Sets up their last match against Japan nicely.

The Dutch are through without getting out of 2nd gear.

That is exactly why we love to see them fail! Heard Hodgson talking before the game yeterday about England being the far superior team in the group! Wake up and smell the coffee! I wish it was Wednesday! Slovenia will beat them :D

Love to see it happen. But last time Eng. were in this mess in the WC they beat Poland 3-0 in their final group game and the hype started up again. Plus Slovenia may be psychologically down after their near collapse v USA. Hope I'm wrong.

Love to see it happen. But last time Eng. were in this mess in the WC they beat Poland 3-0 in their final group game and the hype started up again. Plus Slovenia may be psychologically down after their near collapse v USA. Hope I'm wrong.

It could be good that Slovenia didnt beat the US. If they had won that game then they would have been through and may have chosen to rest players for England. The English can only improve but you just never know!

Italy now struggling to qualify although I'm confident they will.

I read that the French squad refused to train after Anelka was sent home back to France and expelled from the squad.

Stilll can't believe Kaka's red card.

I can. Brazil had already qualified, the second yellow meant he misses the next game but is free for the following rounds. All part of the FIFA bullshit world cup which is more for making Fifa rich than an honest football competition.