Melo deserved that red card. Brazil looking like they are oot.

Agreed. On 1st take though it looked like Robbens reaction made it look worse but after the replay Melo deserved to go. Robben's a play acting wee swine! He's a diver! A player I wouldn't miss if he got knocked down by a Vuvezela.

I'm going for Germany. They've been the best and most entertaining team at the WC.

Well done mate!

It wasnt easy though and Ghana should have went through after missing a pen in extra time.

Anyway another nice wee win, I had a tenner on 2-1 Holland at 12/1.

Id say the Dutch will have confidence now and will beat Uruguay.

The final could be set up nicely Holland v Argentina or Germany or Spain.

I thought Robben was superb against brazil and they were kicking him off the park. He was unplayable at times but he would have been more effective on the left wing.

Holland! Holland!

Never really felt like a Holland supporter until this world cup But i am now totally caught up in the hype thanks to my family and friends.

The front of my house is covered in Dutch Orange flags and the Dutch tricolour.

Holland deserve to win the world cup once after failing in two finals. I still think Spain will win it as i did from the beginning but i will be supporting the Dutch until the end.

Holland!!

Holland deserve to win the world cup once after failing in two finals. I still think Spain will win it as i did from the beginning but i will be supporting the Dutch until the end.

I don't buy into that. Just because they've been beaten in two finals doesn't mean they deserve to win a WC.

My mate stuck �£20 on Holland at half time to beat Brazil 2-1. The spawny barsteward won �£260. Gribz, the whole point of Robben playing on the right is so he can cut in and score. He did it all the time last season and it was a huge success. I think he's already done it in this WC too.

What was Gyan thinking about last night with that penalty? Keep the high baws low son!

The winning penalty from Abreu was cheeky as fook.

Edited by Gazza_8