Holland! Holland!

Never really felt like a Holland supporter until this world cup But i am now totally caught up in the hype thanks to my family and friends.

The front of my house is covered in Dutch Orange flags and the Dutch tricolour.

Holland deserve to win the world cup once after failing in two finals. I still think Spain will win it as i did from the beginning but i will be supporting the Dutch until the end.

Holland!!

Yeh, I wouldn't be too upset if they won. For one thing it puts Scotland's bad luck in being drawn against them into perpsective. We can at least say we went out to the WC winners! Can't believe they weren't being tipped as possible winners by all the know-alls before the finals began. Have they not been unbeaten for 23 games or something?

That knob Craig Burley said they came through an easy group inc. Scotland! The English put the boot into us often enough without a supposed Scot adding to the abuse.

Holland! Holland!

Never really felt like a Holland supporter until this world cup But i am now totally caught up in the hype thanks to my family and friends.

The front of my house is covered in Dutch Orange flags and the Dutch tricolour.

Holland deserve to win the world cup once after failing in two finals. I still think Spain will win it as i did from the beginning but i will be supporting the Dutch until the end.

Holland!!

glory hunter :fish:

Guest Flying Hippo

Can anyone tell me if bookies still pay out on top scorer bets if more than one player finishes top scorer?

I have �£4 (cheap bastard eh) on Klose at 33/1

Can anyone tell me if bookies still pay out on top scorer bets if more than one player finishes top scorer?

I have �£4 (cheap bastard eh) on Klose at 33/1

i think it's 1/4 off the odds mate ...........

well i've got 1 team left from the start........I bet �£25 ew on germany at 14/1, �£25 ew (free bet) on argentina, �£20 win on brazil, (still got a �£20 free bet)

i then tonight had �£100 on spain at 1/2, i thought it was lost after Paraguay got a penalty, then won after he missed and after spain got their pen and scored, then lost when he missed the re-take and then when they hit the post but thankfully villa scored the rebound, what a game!!!!

my mate had �£300 on it and was well shiting his pants :devil:

Im 100 quid down but i bow down to the Germans!!

Awesome!! During the England game i thought - Is this the World Champs?? But I thoguht Argentina would sort them out! No way!

Germany deserve to win if they play like this! Awesome stuff!!

And the English media can fuck off saying England were poor and made germany look good - Germany were far superior to them and fuckin brilliant on the day.

The only bad thing about the Germans winning the WC is that the English media will report England as losing to the winners and actually being the 2nd best team at the WC.

Spot on there. Love the way Germany play but I hope Holland win the WC. Then we can claim we lost out to the best team in the World.:)