Boyd agrees Boro move

Id rather be playing Forest away than a league cup game away to Forfar!

I'd rather be playing Forest away (or some of the other teams you mention) than playing Hamilton, ICT, St.Mirren, Killie and teams like that, but although there's some average teams in the Championship as well, even the better non-OF clubs in the SPL would struggle in the Championship.

I'd rather be playing Forest away (or some of the other teams you mention) than playing Hamilton, ICT, St.Mirren, Killie and teams like that, but although there's some average teams in the Championship as well, even the better non-OF clubs in the SPL would struggle in the Championship.

Yip absolutely. Obviously playing for Rangers at Ibrox is a different story and is appealing but going away to the teams you mentioned wouldnt be as good as going to City ground, elland Rd etc. Only Celtic, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd, Hibs and Hearts are attractive away games in the SPL.

Thats why it wouldnt bother me if the OF moved down south but had to start off in League 2. Im pretty sure we'd be up to league 1 after one season and look at the teams you have their these days....Sheff Wed, Southampton, Charlton (And in recent seasons Leeds, Norwich, QPR, Man City) - id rather be playing them than St Mirren.

I watched an awful lot of the championship games last year , mainly because of Adam , and lets be brutally honest it's not a great league , yes there is a lot of "big named" clibs but the football was utter gash , Newcastle even looked a good side in that league that's how bad it was , we keep knocking our league we aint that bad

Guest Flying Hippo
I watched an awful lot of the championship games last year , mainly because of Adam , and lets be brutally honest it's not a great league , yes there is a lot of "big named" clibs but the football was utter gash , Newcastle even looked a good side in that league that's how bad it was , we keep knocking our league we aint that bad

Too many people big up the Championship because of some of the teams that are in it, rather than because they actually watch it

The standard is piss poor and the football is hideous

If the Championship is rubbish then what is the SPL?

Id rather watch Swansea v Cardiff and Leicester v Derby than Hibs v Hearts and St Mirren v Kilmarnock.

The Championship can be more exciting than the EPL at times when 5 or 6 teams can be going for the play offs.

Guest Flying Hippo

I'd rather watch Hibs vs Motherwell or Dundee United vs Hearts than Scunthorpe vs Millwall or Doncaster vs Barnsley

It works both ways ;)

If the Championship is rubbish then what is the SPL?

Id rather watch Swansea v Cardiff and Leicester v Derby than Hibs v Hearts and St Mirren v Kilmarnock.

The Championship can be more exciting than the EPL at times when 5 or 6 teams can be going for the play offs.

I suppose that's what makes us all different , but from the matches I watched last year 90% were absolute rubbish but there you go to each their own ..

I also agree strangely with you re-the EPL , the vast majority of those matches weren't even worth turning the tv on for and I include some of the teams at the top end of the table .

But when you have people constantly telling you its the best league in the world played by the best footballers , bla blah blah people eventually believe it , I mean Alan hansen is never wrong :(

Guest Northampton_loyalist

and would you rather go to Hull, Scunthorpe, preston, burnley and barnsley?