So, the Jig is in for a wee while longer..

Guest Northampton_loyalist
He played well last season and given he can do a job in a few positions will always be someone handy to have in the squad. Is FF going in to meltdown I take it?

Yeah. all the usuals, pretty even in fairness though

"I want to be a part of things at Rangers and now I'm really looking forward to the season ahead. My extension offer came about very quickly and it was a no brainer to sign.

Lee McCulloch"Martin Bain and the gaffer asked me what I wanted to do and I told them I wanted to stay. It was nothing to do with money - I just wanted to be here trying to win trophies.

"Everything was done and dusted in a matter of minutes. I didn't have to think about it and was delighted to stay."

pity a few other players didn't have this attitude!!

Lets leave opinions of other sites out of the debate please everyone. Lets not forget that the people posting their ire at LM getting an extension are posting their own opinion, not necessarily that of the site.

Personally I am quite glad he got an extension as he has done well in the last year or so. And if we are going to play this 4-2-3-1 then he would sit quite well beside Edu in my opinion.