Think we're all getting a bit pre-occupied and are forgetting we have a tough game tonight. We've already been to EEP and not come away with a win so it won't be easy tonight. I think Le Guen must put out a strong team, try and get a good win and breed confidence. I would play :-

______________________McGregor________________

Hutton_________Svenson________Rodriguez________Papac

Burke_________Hemdani_________Ferguson________Martin

__________________Boyd________Sebo

I'd play Hutton to get him match fit for Sat. Not sure if Smith is fit, he could prob do with a rest anyway. Please god don't let him start Buffel

I'd go with the same team as del excepting Martin who I think has been a bit poor in the last 2 games. Maybe time to bring back Adam who might provide a bit more balance to the midfield.

I think Ferguson is being rested.

______________________McGregor________________

Hutton_________sven________Barsley________Papac

Sionko/novo_________Hemdani_________rae____ ________Adam

__________________Boyd________Sebo

I don't hold any hope for tonight

Don't really care who starts in the team (although I agree about Buffel being poor away from home) I just hope we perform a hell of a lot better than we did at Easter Rd. If we don't we're in for another long night. Dunfermline will also be well up for it after our last visit, so we shall need the sleeves to be rolled up. Lets hope for something positive after the doom and gloom since Sunday:thup: