It sounds like a convincing win in the end. Hopefully we've saved some energy for the game at the weekend. My nerves are starting already !!

I don't think that will be the team for Saturday. I expect J-Rod and Fergie to return. Hemdani had a stroll in the park yesterday and will probably return to the midfield with probably Adam or Rae who of course have not played many games. Prso will also return. Most of the team for saturday will either have been rested recently or not played many games. That with playing the tims should be energy enough. I do not see the tims pressurising us like Hibs did so a lot will go down to confidence, mentality and of course skill.

We must not give Nakamura room to operate and Gravesen needs time to control a ball so we should be on top of him as well. If we give them room we will be chasing shadows again.

can't tell the difference between the 2 teams! blue tops and white shorts...... all looks the same to me whenever they bunch up lol

maybe my eye's are just getting old ;)

I also thought the same. It must have been quite difficult to glance ahead then make a pass. I'm surprised we didn't wear our away top or even the new third top.

Got to say when i saw the team i was very concerned.... mainly because the BBC managed to confuse the fuck out of me with their positionings, lol.

Papac and Hemdani looked the part tonight in the centre of defence.... and i loved it when Hemdani was teasing the hell out of a Dunf player with a whole bunch of faints. :D

Second half was definately more promising and im hoping and praying it follows into the tic game.

F*cking peach by Boyd. :thup:

Yeah, totally confused me too? Someone in the graphics department having a laugh?

I thought the second half was very enjoyable. First half started off ok and deteriorated.

Novo is just not good enough, his final ball and shooting let him down all the time and all his three back heals were easily intercepted - stop it! He works hard but just doesn't deliever the goods. The team looked far better with Buffel in his place.

Martin was much better than Sionko but looks like a bit of a shitebag in the tackle...

Thought Hemdani and Papic were great at the back and Hutton had a good game too.

Adam didn't really distinguish himself and Burke and Smith were quiet. Can't really remember Rae doing much either.

I think we're really missing Prso for his tenaciousness around the box.