How good is this guy???, I know I mentioned him in the Broadfoot thread,but I would like to hear what we all think about this guy,for me he started slow without doing too much wrong,but as the game went on I thought the lad grew into the game,for me he does look the real deal and that can only be good for the Rangers

Didn't really notice him doing anything, other than having the balls to have a shot a goal. Our midfield tonight were just an extra wall of defence.

Slightly off topic - i said the other week that guys like Hutton will be playing out of necessity due to injuries this season and will be very ill prepared due to Walter not integrating youngsters into the first team on occasions where they should be.

A young lad should slowly build himself as a first team player ie coming on regularly as a sub when the teams in front

I thought he had a shaky and nervous start, but after that looked very composed. He had some nice link-up play, a good touch and wasn't afraid to show himself and try to make things happen. I'd be disappointed (but not surprised) if he's dropped for the next game.

I thought he did much more than McCulloch for example.