Rangers Second Seeds for Tuesdays Draw

Can't see us beating anyone 7-0 at the moment. Don't really care who we get as long as it gives us a realistic chance of going through. I still remember say in the last time we were in it, "top three in the group go through we'll make it easily" we all know what happened!!

I'll go for

Newcastle (another Battle of Britain)

Anyone from Pot 3

Austria Vienna (so that Sebo, Sionko + Papac can stick it up them)

Frankfurt (good sausages)

There's a good chance we'll get an english team since there's 3 teams and 8 groups and the fact you can only have one team from a country in your group.

how the hell did we end up as second seeds after last years performance in the champions league?

Dont forget that the co-efficient is based on the last FIVE years performances and also the performances of the other clubs in your association (SPL).

Dont forget that the co-efficient is based on the last FIVE years performances and also the performances of the other clubs in your association (SPL).

Going by that we are lucky to be in the 2nd pot:) Considering only us and Celtic - to a certain degree - do anything. The rest have an embarrassing habit of getting shocked by minnows like Dunfermline a few years back with Icelandic team and DUFC

Going by that we are lucky to be in the 2nd pot:) Considering only us and Celtic - to a certain degree - do anything. The rest have an embarrassing habit of getting shocked by minnows like Dunfermline a few years back with Icelandic team and DUFC

I think (could very well be wrong) that the country co-efficient has a mcuh lower rating than the club specific co-efficient.

I am praying for feyenoord. They are crap and i would hope to go. They have gone back 5 years by bringing van Hooidonk back as their main striker. The only danger from him is probably free kicks, but even with them he hasn't scored one in years. Their defence is worse than ours and Burke and Martin would run riot against them. So bring on Feyenoord!!!!

In the second pot is a fair one I think. Le Guen has allot of work to do with the players we have fit to get any further in this comp, and TBF I think he has his work cut out to keep us in touch with C****c .... He is still in his probi period - and TBH he will get us places. The fans and the "glory hunters" who joined the Merry Blue Band of Men in the early nineties need to understand that patience is a virtue that Rangers people have. It is a hard lesson to learn but we must all take a bite of the Shit Sarnie sometimes to go onto the Pussy Pie!!:D

We Are The People...!!

I am praying for feyenoord. They are crap and i would hope to go. They have gone back 5 years by bringing van Hooidonk back as their main striker. The only danger from him is probably free kicks, but even with them he hasn't scored one in years. Their defence is worse than ours and Burke and Martin would run riot against them. So bring on Feyenoord!!!!

But he did score 2 free kicks against us the last time we played them. However that was over four years ago.