Lloyds Give Whyte Go Ahead

According to stv we won't be.

Perhaps that extra �£4million is to be kept back for increased transfer funds this summer?

Its's all getting too much. I might go and hide and resurface on Monday where we might be in the know as to what exactly is going on:(

What's the board's thoughts on Ellis? Apart from some magical plans for the land round Ibrox, what else does he offer US?

Its's all getting too much. I might go and hide and resurface on Monday where we might be in the know as to what exactly is going on:(

Im on a 24 hour flight today so next time I switch computer on Im hoping a lot more is concluded.

I still don't bloody believe any takeover talk unless it actually happens.

And if this does go through, will Ally actually have money to spend. And if so, will he sign Alan Smith...

I still don't bloody believe any takeover talk unless it actually happens.

And if this does go through, will Ally actually have money to spend. And if so, will he sign Alan Smith...

Robbie Fowler was at the CIS Cup Final the other week so he'll be our primary target.

I'll be pulling on the best suit, polishing the shoes, slicking down the hair and opening the bubbly to toast the bastard Murray being surgically removed from the memory of this football club ......... well I would if Craig Whyte would get the deal done.