Lloyds Give Whyte Go Ahead

I'll be pulling on the best suit, polishing the shoes, slicking down the hair and opening the bubbly to toast the bastard Murray being surgically removed from the memory of this football club ......... well I would if Craig Whyte would get the deal done.

Have you still got hair? I thought you would have pulled it all out by now.;) Do the RST also have to Ratify the deal?:D

Have you still got hair? I thought you would have pulled it all out by now.;) Do the RST also have to Ratify the deal?:D

Shit you're right too. If the deal is concluded we'll be back to the age old posing by the RST. Mind you they've a dinner coming up so that's probably taking their full resources to arrange.:rolleyes:

Guest Pokeherface

Actually, I take back what I said about Murray going maybe clearing the way to a more united future. There will be pushing and shoving to get feet under the table from all angles and new battle lines drawn up.

I'm with Maineflyer on this one, at the moment all I care about is getting rid of Murray. I genuinely don't know how things can be any worse with a new owner given how our esteemed owner has done all he can to run the club in to the ground.

Actually, I take back what I said about Murray going maybe clearing the way to a more united future. There will be pushing and shoving to get feet under the table from all angles and new battle lines drawn up.

Sadly that's very true.

Guest Pokeherface

Whyte will get a hard time from one website, another will compensate by going overly supportive, the first will become more militant and the cycle will go on.