Bougherra to leave in the summer.

I think when you've only got two centre halves and they both leave then it's imperative that you bring at least two in. It looks like Papac will also leave so we also need a left back. With Whit and Broadfoot, we're ok (but not great) at right back even if Foster leaves.

We need a almost a whole new defence and it's a shame Walter isn't there to source the players as that's the part of the team building he usually excels at.

The timing of this has been orchastrated by the press. They will do absolutely anything to try and upset the good vibe in our squad in an attempt to get us dropping points. I'm expecting a lot more of this type of stuff before the season is over. We'll have shagger going to Turkey to join Kenny Miller, more rumours about Bougherra's future, Kris Boyd coming back, Tonel, Shittu and other names trotted out as being on the radar from anonymous 'sources' as well as all the other usual tripe.

Steven Davis another name that will be touted about shortly, saying he is a rejecting a contract. If the quotes are believable and are from Bougherra its and awful time to say this. Reject the contract quietly and make no comment to the media hacks, wait until the end of the season.

We need Bartley to replace Weir and someone else to replace Bougherra or else it'll be Broadfoot.

No way we can ever rely on Broadfoot now IMO. He's become more injury prone than Burke was.

Steven Davis another name that will be touted about shortly, saying he is a rejecting a contract. If the quotes are believable and are from Bougherra its and awful time to say this. Reject the contract quietly and make no comment to the media hacks, wait until the end of the season.

davis can go for me, this season apart from a handful of games he's been woeful IMO. Being our top paid player and a Gers fan you expect more, well I do.

davis can go for me, this season apart from a handful of games he's been woeful IMO. Being our top paid player and a Gers fan you expect more, well I do.

That would mean a complete squad rebuild.

Mcgregor, Alexander

Whittaker (if he isn't sold), Cole, Broadfoot

Ness, Hutton, Wylde, Naismith, McCulloch, Edu

Jelavic, Lafferty, Fleck, Little (?)

Wouldn't surprise me if others wanted out if there is nothing happening off the field e.g. Jelavic and McGregor wanting out possibly Naismth.

Also on the Bougherra price subject the Daily Mail (i know ;)) saying about �£2m we would sell him for, I wouldn't be surprised with our awful selling of players in the past at least try and get what we paid for him, please.

The timing does stink but Id wish Bougherra well.

Next season doesnt look good at all for numbers especially in defence. We need everyone to get together and drive towards winning the title this season....and if this takeover can ever be concluded it would help!

Think Whittaker will be the only one. As for Papac I'm not that fussed if he goes. He's not a natural left back and it's been shown this season the amount of times he hasn't closed down and allowed crosses to get into the box for other teams to score. His postional sense is questionable. No doubt a good servant but think we can do better.

I've never been a huge fan of Papac, and certainly haven't subscribed to the cult figure status he seems to hold. God bless the Papac was always a bit OTT for me.

But he's been a pretty dignified member of our playing staff, quiet and just getting on with it. He is indeed not a natural LB but he's played there for 5 years now!

I always said we could do better but often got shot down for it.

Which begs the question, and perhaps Frankie can help us here, what are the players actually paid these days?