Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

Not many here relishing the prospect of King Carlos possibly returning. Bring back the waist height reverse headers I say!!!

I'd still let him shag my wife.

Not many here relishing the prospect of King Carlos possibly returning. Bring back the waist height reverse headers I say!!!

He might be anyway :D Just kidding bud.

Don't get me wrong - he was a cracking player and I loved him.

FWIW, I can't see us affording him anyway. A few Villa fans I've spoken to elsewhere reckon he won't be leaving either.

I despised Cuellar for the way he left, but I'd take him back in an instant. The best defender we've had for years - he was absolutely imperious for us. Him and Wilson in the middle would be an absolutely great partnership.

Giroud is a 24 year old striker from Montpellier. He scored 12 goals in 37 Ligue 1 appearances this season. If we did target him then that would suggest money is available for a striker and Hemed may not be the only target.

Now wait ... Hemed, Giroud, Toche ... all names I have not heard before (which does not say a lot, of course). Add Goodwillie to that list. I got the funny feeling that we indeed look for someone completely different and the press hasn't got a clue.

BTW, hacks, do you know that Miroslav Klose is on a free now too?! ;-)

NB: The German Bild newspaper is our equivalent of The Sun.

The papers haven't a clue and no one inside Ibrox is talking .. trust me on this one , when players are signed then all will be revealed hopefully just like the good old days

Personally I dont think the Cuellar story is a goer...

He is out for 3 months apparently after surgery, therefore would miss preseason, the CL qualifiers and the opportunity to build an understanding with McGregor and our defence. Also if he is injured, surely he would fail a medical?

If he is so keen on a return to Rangers, we should wait until January, get him on a bosman and see if he would wait.