Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

Rangers have joined the chase to land Neil Danns, skysports.com understands.

The 28-year-old is available on a free transfer as his current deal with Crystal Palace is due to expire.

The Eagles would love the highly-rated midfielder to sign a fresh deal at Selhurst Park but he looks set to leave.

The former Birmingham man has been strongly linked with both Southampton and Hull City along with a number of other Championship rivals, whilst there are also Premier League clubs keeping tabs on his situation.

But now Danns could be offered the chance of UEFA Champions League football as Rangers have joined the race to land him.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=273253

Marcelo Alejandro Estigarribia (September 21, 1987) -

Plays in Argentina with Newell's Old Boys. He was loaned there after his parent club, Le Mans, were relegated last year. He will play in the Copa America and is being followed by Glasgow Rangers who have already had preliminary discussions concerning the player. He has one year left on his contract at Le Mans. He is a left winger with great pace.

Interesting article that one Gav. Estigarribia must be a good player if he's playing in Argentina and also in the Paraguay squad for the Copa America next month.

Lifted from FF

On The Bench

Default Hemed deal on next week

I have been told Hemed will fly in next week for talks.

He is one of two strikers McCoist wants to add competition to Jela/Laff partnership.

We have watched him seven times now - both Bomber and Durrant.

He is very keen to sign for us - it should happen as wages etc.. are well down the line.

Source..I have a friend extremely close to the UK agent Max Melzer who has mandate to handle any UK clubs in for him.

I was just thinking,is there anywhere we can find out about teams scouts?,or is it just the fact that we hear so & so is a scout for this club or that?. Another daft question from me:grin:

Lifted from FF

On The Bench

Default Hemed deal on next week

I have been told Hemed will fly in next week for talks.

He is one of two strikers McCoist wants to add competition to Jela/Laff partnership.

We have watched him seven times now - both Bomber and Durrant.

He is very keen to sign for us - it should happen as wages etc.. are well down the line.

Source..I have a friend extremely close to the UK agent Max Melzer who has mandate to handle any UK clubs in for him.

Was also told this tonight , McCoist and Whyte have a meeting scheduled for Tuesday , and Davis's , Whittaker's and MacGregor's deals will all be addressed with a view to staying , also the Cuellar deal is for real and there is a very good chance it may come of .

This lad Hemed will hopefully be just the first of some really good signings. Not getting my hopes up about anything until it's a done deal though.