Lee Wallace will join today: OFFICIAL Wallace signs five year deal

I have to say I'm not overly fussed at this one and feel 1.5M is a bit over the top. I'd rather have seen us use some of the money to re sign Miller. I was like that before with a guy we signed from Hearts for 1.5M... wnt by the name of McCann. If Wallace has half the success Neil McCann did then he'll do ok for us. Papac would still be first choice at left back for me

Go to disagree with you. Miller is almost 32, coming to the end of his career and will have no sell on fee. Lee Wallace is 23 and can only get better and will command at least a similar fee, if not more, if he leaves.

Miller has bugger all transfer value which is why, on the best form of his career, we got 400k for him. Ok, he only had 6 months on his contract, but now he's older, not so on form, and so I don't think it makes a difference. If Cardiff pay more than about 600k for him, then they are complete mugs.

Guest Dutchy

�£1.5 Million does seem a bit steep for a player in his last year of contract, but I doubt if Hearts were going to budge on this and that's what it has taken to give them no choice, for a player at the beginning of his career.

Ally was obviously very keen on him, so we do at least go for the players that will make a diffirence, in the bosses mind anyway.

I cannot believe the depth of despair being shown at this signing , I honestly believe this is a great bit of business , great player , position we need cover for , he,s the right age , all in all a great signing at a good price

I cannot believe the depth of despair being shown at this signing , I honestly believe this is a great bit of business , great player , position we need cover for , he,s the right age , all in all a great signing at a good price

Some people are never happy:)