All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

Major rumour that Jelavic has indeed played his last game for us due to a bid (or bids) for him and that's why he didn't play today. The rumour started well before today's team was announced anywhere too with the poster saying Jela wouldn't be playing today because he's offski. Supposedly has a reliable source...

Some say he refused to play, don't know if true.

If he refused to play then he can fuck off IMO, any player who "refuses" to play for any other reason than family grievance or security can lick my gnads.

Bendiksen will be leaving for Tromsø and Ally suggesting about Novo.

Can't really blame Bendiksen but I can also see that we stuck by him through his injury. However don't think he would get the game time here he wants.

As for Novo step backwards should never have left but going back to him when he is the wrong side of 30 now and his pace and sharpness will be in decline, very noticeable in his type of player.

Bendiksen will be leaving for Tromsø and Ally suggesting about Novo.

Can't really blame Bendiksen but I can also see that we stuck by him through his injury. However don't think he would get the game time here he wants.

As for Novo step backwards should never have left but going back to him when he is the wrong side of 30 now and his pace and sharpness will be in decline, very noticeable in his type of player.

Hopefully he has gained a bit of composure while being in Spain. If he had that he would have been a topper.

Guys. I was at a function in Mar Hall on Sunday night and the whole squad were staying there. Jelavic wasn't with the squad and neither was Bendiksen or Broadfoot, I saw them all arrive off the bus and mill about the hotel. I chatted with Bocanegra and got a photo with McCoist totally kicking myself that I never asked him what the score with Jela was although he was really good with all my party for photos and I'm sure he's for the off and therefore wasn't inlcuded in the squad. The stuff about him refusing to play is utter bollocks. I did ask Bocanegra if he was getting the armband but he just smiled and said no.