All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

I've always been on Edu's side during his criticism.

Heard something at work today though, probably not true. Someone mentioned a few weeks back about why he was always in the starting lineup even though he was rubbish, I replied because he was always fit & consistent.

Well, a mate in work today suggested that Rangers get money from Endorsements for playing him. Anyone know anything about this?

Heard something at work today though, probably not true. Someone mentioned a few weeks back about why he was always in the starting lineup even though he was rubbish, I replied because he was always fit & consistent.

Well, a mate in work today suggested that Rangers get money from Endorsements for playing him. Anyone know anything about this?

I heard that too but it was to do with rangers needing to play 2 of the 3 Americans in a game as part of our deal with Fox???

Edu isn't worth anywhere near what we paid for him. We only got about a million for Ferguson and half a million for Adam (not counting the sell-on cash), so thinking we can get our £2.6m back for Edu is delusional. Getting a million would actually be pretty decent business if anyone is willing to pay that much for him.

For me it would be bad business. Whether he is worth it or not we have to run the club sensibly and £2.5m/£2.6m is where he should be valued currently.

Clyde 1 is the worst station in the country ......:admin:

I can't see Ortiz getting a game anytime soon but I hope MacKay stays and is given a chance in the middle of the park. I've read stories and seemingly so called quotes about Novo wanting to come here now, at the end of season and not at all so who do you believe!!

For me it would be bad business. Whether he is worth it or not we have to run the club sensibly and £2.5m/£2.6m is where he should be valued currently.

You're probably right mate, but at the end of the day I don't think anyone will ever pay anything like that for the guy. We paid £2.6m, but I doubt if anyone else will.

Sportsmail understands St Johnstone striker Sandaza set for switch to Rangers after agreeing terms

I've always liked Sandaza, with Utd he regularly scored against us and the tims, since he's been at St Johnstone he's started scoring against pretty much everyone else. He's good in the air and can hold the ball up well so he'll be ideal for our long ball style :)

I heard that too but it was to do with rangers needing to play 2 of the 3 Americans in a game as part of our deal with Fox???

:D

Not a chance.

A bit strange a timing, just a week ahead of the St. Johnstone clash. IMHO it would be better signing him now, both for the squad and "football-politics"-wise.

Decent enough player who knows where the goal stands where it matters for us now ... i.e. in the SPL.

On FF there's a rumour that the

"BBC says we want Templeton and Driver" And hearts willing to loan out with no loan fee

Edited by der Berliner