All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

He seems to be the complete package - surprisingly strong given his slender frame, got a great shot, eye for a pass, and has the holding capacities a DM needs.

Just a bit of a cunt he can't stay fit for very long. Hopefully it's something he can grow out of because he could be the next Barry Ferguson for us if he realises his potential.

That said, some players remain fragile as glass - Milan's Pato has rarely had an extensive injury free period - hence why he's never truly realised his potential either.

If we could get him injury free, Ness would be my first choice midfielder over Edu. By a mile.

Big if thou Danny would love to see the young lad get fit and have a right good run in the team.

It will take some time before the boot implants he wears solve his problem and he'll probably have little niggles as his pelvis straightens out.

Edited by GovanAllan

Does Ness play defensive midfield? Anyways, going by fitness levels, we could throw Kyle Hutton (a former striker, btw) into the midfield slot, should Edu leave. Of course, someone first needs to crock McCulloch for that to happen ...

Does Ness play defensive midfield? Anyways, going by fitness levels, we could throw Kyle Hutton (a former striker, btw) into the midfield slot, should Edu leave. Of course, someone first needs to crock McCulloch for that to happen ...

I'll do it cheap no questions asked

Rumours on Twitter than we're after Arsenal striker Benik Afobe who is very highly regarded by the Arsenal reserve coaches. I THINK Afobe has commented on this move too.

I saw his twitter saying we are just one of a number of clubs looking at a loan deal for him, he is however injured and I seen he should return from injury next month.

... and he has been injured for quite some time.

IMHO we should tie up Sandaza and pronto. Jelavic, him and/or Healy up front should see us through till Lafferty and Hemmings are back. If Jelavic does go, we can speculate further on Sharp, Rhodes, Guerra et al ...

The longer we wait till "HMRC - D-Day" the less convinced I am that we get anyone of decent quality.

He seems to be the complete package - surprisingly strong given his slender frame, got a great shot, eye for a pass, and has the holding capacities a DM needs.

Just a bit of a cunt he can't stay fit for very long. Hopefully it's something he can grow out of because he could be the next Barry Ferguson for us if he realises his potential.

That said, some players remain fragile as glass - Milan's Pato has rarely had an extensive injury free period - hence why he's never truly realised his potential either.

God I hope and pray not!:facepalm: