All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

Thought so. Shocking when a player from St Johnstone knocks back an offer from Rangers. I wonder what we offered him!

I can see it already, he'll have a blinder today and beat us single handedly.

Anyone already copyrighted the "It had to happen!" line?

BTW, I wonder who told the press about the 5k-a-week two-year deal? His agent is not about. Ain't that sort of confidental? Would you want - as it seems - such a talkative player about? Putting the knife into our back before he even signed?

Anyone already copyrighted the "It had to happen!" line?

BTW, I wonder who told the press about the 5k-a-week two-year deal? His agent is not about. Ain't that sort of confidental? Would you want - as it seems - such a talkative player about? Putting the knife into our back before he even signed?

It could be Ally. He's not shy when it comes to telling the press who our transfer targets are.

After this summers debacle in the transfer market you would have thought Ally would have learned his lesson, but no there he goes again ," I really like ************ (insert any number of names " , honestly its getting a bit boring

St Johnstone striker Francisco Sandaza has rejected a pre-contract offer to join Rangers.

Ally McCoist confirmed the Ibrox club had offered the Spaniard a deal on Friday after being the subject of much speculation throughout January.

However the 27-year-old has turned down the offer amid reported interest from West Brom and Cardiff City.

And St Johnstone boss Steve Lomas says the striker is keeping his options open.

Thought so. Shocking when a player from St Johnstone knocks back an offer from Rangers. I wonder what we offered him!

I can see it already, he'll have a blinder today and beat us single handedly.

In which case then if we really want the player now! Then put the money down and get him!

After this summers debacle in the transfer market you would have thought Ally would have learned his lesson, but no there he goes again ," I really like ************ (insert any number of names " , honestly its getting a bit boring

It's starting to get embarrassing. The club have either openly spoken about or leaked info about our interest in more players in the past 6 or 7 months than I've seen in years. I'm all for the new regime being slightly more transparent in certain areas, but not about players we're "interested" in bringing to the club. It's unprofessional bullshit.

It's starting to get embarrassing. The club have either openly spoken about or leaked info about our interest in more players in the past 6 or 7 months than I've seen in years. I'm all for the new regime being slightly more transparent in certain areas, but not about players we're "interested" in bringing to the club. It's unprofessional bullshit.

Too transparent imo, need to stop being so open, could be classed as naive.