Non-payment of £9m VAT and PAYE

Craig , you only need to look around in the next few days to see the number of interested parties who want Rangers , we are a totally different club to where we were on Monday.

Take out the feelings and whether it is ethical or not , these are businessmen who do not take feelings into account , hard cash is the only game in town and CW has bought a very strong hand for £1 .

He also has done what Murray had neither the stomach or balls to do restructure the club .

Lets look at a few things .

1. Debt tackled

2. Wage bill will be addressed , as sad as it is , take the emotions out , our running costs are too high , we have no employement tribunial liability nor redundancy packages to deal with

3. HMRC cases will not only be brought to a head but finished one way or another .

4.Extremly likely to have new owners , who will be able to take us forward , debt free

5. Season ticket money is free to finance club going forward , Ticketus have no claim over Rangers

For the sake of one seasons pain , extreme pain we can and will emerge better , leaner , and stronger than before , it will be painful emotionally but as far as I can gather the future is very bright , the biggest decision in our recent history happened yesterday getting our own administrator appointed.

rbr - that's by far the most encouraging thing I've heard in the last few days if you are proved right. If we can get new owners it means we have a chance of leaving behind the stigma Whyte has brought on us; although, if it all turns out good in the end he may not be viewed as a bete noire after all.

This is a post on FF by a poster called TyroneGer. Seemingly well connected [i know]

The one problem with this theory is that the ticketus money was used to fund the takeover. The insolvency service have been given a bank statement of Whyte's lawyers account showing the money being paid in and used to clear LBG debt.

FOr those who are kidding themselves that this pot of money is sitting there it aint! I've told Suck what I know about this and he will vouch for this info.

We were not conserving £9mil of tax payers cash, we just couldn't afford to pay it and had we not sold Jelavic the club would not have been able to pay players from March on.

Whyte has no cash, he has borrowed money to liquidate our club and make money for himself

This is a post on FF by a poster called TyroneGer. Seemingly well connected [i know]

The one problem with this theory is that the ticketus money was used to fund the takeover. The insolvency service have been given a bank statement of Whyte's lawyers account showing the money being paid in and used to clear LBG debt.

FOr those who are kidding themselves that this pot of money is sitting there it aint! I've told Suck what I know about this and he will vouch for this info.

We were not conserving £9mil of tax payers cash, we just couldn't afford to pay it and had we not sold Jelavic the club would not have been able to pay players from March on.

Whyte has no cash, he has borrowed money to liquidate our club and make money for himself

Where is the dislike/groan button :(

If that is the case then Craig Whyte really doesnt understand what kind of enemies he will encounter. There are a lot of raw emotions going around right now and if it transpires that we are liquidated, only for Craig Whyte to make profit for himself, using the club's own cash, he will need serious security.

Worse than Craig Whyte making money from us is that it could be at the expense of our club's very insistence. He said in his statement the other day that "as Chairman and a Rangers fan...." - is he really ?

Depressing reading.

Where is the dislike/groan button :(

If that is the case then Craig Whyte really doesnt understand what kind of enemies he will encounter. There are a lot of raw emotions going around right now and if it transpires that we are liquidated, only for Craig Whyte to make profit for himself, using the club's own cash, he will need serious security.

Worse than Craig Whyte making money from us is that it could be at the expense of our club's very insistence. He said in his statement the other day that "as Chairman and a Rangers fan...." - is he really ?

Depressing reading.

That's the reason Alastair Johnston contacted Intelligence & Enforcement Directorate re illegal "financial assistance".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_assistance_(share_purchase)

â?? I have had numerous approaches following the recent revelations in the press about the acquisition of Rangers Football Club and the use of future season ticket money. I am not in a position to answer all the questions put to me, but I do recognise the issue is causing much concern. I believe this is a prevalent view amongst Rangers stakeholders who are now demanding full transparency about the funding of the acquisition of the Club, its current financial status, and most importantly, the way forward.

In order to allow all of the options potentially available to stabilize the Club be explored, there must be total disclosure of all the underlying obstacles that need to be surmounted in order to achieve this. Therefore, in my capacity as the Chairman of the Club during the period when it has been alleged that certain financial arrangements of concern were executed by the buyer, I have formally requested that the Intelligence & Enforcement Directorate investigate and clarify this matter once and for all which is surely in the interests of all concerned.�

Alastair J. Johnston

Former Chairman, Rangers Football Club