TBK have won, named PB.

All we know is that they require unconditional bids. There may be some flexibility depending on what the actual conditions are.....However the fact remains that TBK's simply can't table a bid until they have agreement with Ticketus, and Miller can't table his until he gets his info from the SPL/SFA.

However, Miller has the opportunity to put those conditions to the side and simply say "here's yer money...lets get on with it!!!"

D&P assured everyone that both Ticketus and Whyte could be put out of the equation. What they failed to mention was that a)it wouldn't be done by them and b)that it would cost the bidders half a mill to take on that gamble.

There is blame to be apportioned to all sides in this, but the administrators have not made things easy to attract bidders.

D&P assured everyone that both Ticketus and Whyte could be put out of the equation. What they failed to mention was that a)it wouldn't be done by them and b)that it would cost the bidders half a mill to take on that gamble.

There is blame to be apportioned to all sides in this, but the administrators have not made things easy to attract bidders.

Ticketus do hold some sway over Whyte but clearly not enough to be able to deliver him. Similarly, D&P cannot do this either.

Ergo, bidders either have to decide whether or not they go down the legal route (which will be expensive, take time and offer no guarantees), the liquidation route (they may still have to pay him for assets so more legal action) or give him what he asks (which may be much more than they can either afford or want to pay).

People have to remember this is Whyte's day-job. Liquidating companies is what he does. Ergo, he will not have made many mistakes in his strategy to earn some coin in this debacle.

The bidders just have to ask themselves what they're willing to swallow.

As do we actually.

I’m with you. Like you i believe if a firm offer was placed in front of them they’d have accepted ages ago. They have made glaring mistakes over the weeks but i put that down to no experience with the media, especially when every little thing they say or do will be manipulated to the extreme.

if they get us through this and Rangers can move on down a stable road, it’s a big gold star on their CV IMO. If we go into liquidation down the line it’s a black mark on their reputation that will be hard to shurg off. Plus, do any of us really have genuine experience of a company of our size being in this position, how it’s handled and what the real behind the scenes process is?

they will want to finish this job will all the “i’s” dotted and “T’s” crossed so their’s no comeback further down the line.

Cloud cuckoo land!

At £400,000 pcm these cunts will never have to work again!

As for them accepting a firm offer - ffs they said they'd accept Millars CONTIONAL OFFER today if it was the only one on offer, yet they won't accept the best offer on the table today! THESE CUNTS ARE TAKING THE PISS - AS WELL AS PLENTY SWAG, liquidation is inevitable now as all these thieves are doing is grabbbing e-v-e-r-y possible penny out of us!!

Maybe it's time for us to be realistic and walk away - enough is enough and I'm almost at the point of not giving a rats ass!!

People have to remember this is Whyte's day-job. Liquidating companies is what he does. Ergo, he will not have made many mistakes in his strategy to earn some coin in this debacle.

People also need to remember that MCR/Duff&Phelps have been working on the "Rangers project" with Whyte since October 2010 and it has proven to be a very rewarding enterprise indeed.

Not sure I follow you. Admins require unconditional bids which may be conditional?

"Optional" condition could be something like the BTC or anything else that is outwith both the Admins or the bidders control....This may also include Miller's offer which is conditional on the SPL/SFA. Another condition could be that whom ever is granted PB, is guaranteed first refusal.

"Optional" condition could be something like the BTC or anything else that is outwith both the Admins or the bidders control....This may also include Miller's offer which is conditional on the SPL/SFA. Another condition could be that whom ever is granted PB, is guaranteed first refusal.

Ok, so its unconditional acceptance of the exclusivity fee, but the structure of the actual bid could be conditional?

Cloud cuckoo land!

At £400,000 pcm these cunts will never have to work again!

As for them accepting a firm offer - ffs they said they'd accept Millars CONTIONAL OFFER today if it was the only one on offer, yet they won't accept the best offer on the table today! THESE CUNTS ARE TAKING THE PISS - AS WELL AS PLENTY SWAG, liquidation is inevitable now as all these thieves are doing is grabbbing e-v-e-r-y possible penny out of us!!

Maybe it's time for us to be realistic and walk away - enough is enough and I'm almost at the point of not giving a rats ass!!

Agree to disagree. I’m pretty sure this isn’t their first job and by the looks of them they’re not young men

Agree to disagree. I’m pretty sure this isn’t their first job and by the looks of them they’re not young men

It's like it's three guys just taking money from the till in the fan shop at the end of every day... this is an 80 year old company we're talking about here, with a solid reputation in the industry to uphold.

That Statement today seems a million miles away from the OP.

Yip. I feel sorry for him too. if i was him i doorstep the cretin that gave me the info asking why he gave him such info. I’m pretty sure he asked if it was ok to post online first.

I get the feeling he’s been used which is a dam shame as he’s a nice fella on here