Reaction to Lafferty's wedding in a Catholic church

We're a broad church, and much better for that.

A 'broad church' which condemns Lafferty for marriage in a chapel? I literally think you're here to troll the majority of the time.

I wouldn't expect you to have any moral standards. You're the type quite happy to see Americans among our players being slagged off for their nationality.

Once again, you twist the facts of that particular matter, undermining further what credibility you may still have had.

A 'broad church' which condemns Lafferty for marriage in a chapel? I literally think you're here to troll the majority of the time.

Not agreeing with you does not equate to trolling. That you think it does, says more about you than it does about me.

There is definitely scope for Rangers fans to examine our background and explore ways of how we can celebrate our heritage and traditions whilst ensuring our club is wholly inclusive while mirroring the cosmopolitan nature of what is a very small world nowadays.

None of us can tell what the gallant pioneers were thinking when their wee team suddenly turned from a suburban city fitba outfit, into what would become the world's most successful domestic club.

I doubt religion, politics and nationality were at the forefront of what they wanted to achieve but neither would I think they'd be upset with the way these virtues have affected the club in a positie sense. Yes, there have been negatives as well though and as we pass our love for the club onto a new generation, it is important we examine the good and the bad to ensure the club remains successful.

Something like where Kyle Lafferty gets married (or indeed who he gets married to) just isn't important and I was surprised anyone would get upset about it.