We agree on a lot you and I, but this is not only wrong but really stupid. A decent wee SPL striker who could do a job. A club who can't afford to lose any players. And some of us are snap judgement quick to say 'good riddance' or 'no loss' when our squad is being threatened with serious decimation.

That's now Lafferty, Little and Healy some have been happy to wave off.

I find this attitude incredible.

Drama queen. Healy offers nothing but a drain on resources.

We agree on a lot you and I, but this is not only wrong but really stupid. A decent wee SPL striker who could do a job. A club who can't afford to lose any players. And some of us are snap judgement quick to say 'good riddance' or 'no loss' when our squad is being threatened with serious decimation.

That's now Lafferty, Little and Healy some have been happy to wave off.

I find this attitude incredible.

Healy done nothing on the pitch, he missed more than he scored. He's a poor mans Kris Boyd!!!

Maybe his off field presence will be missed, I can't comment on that but he simply wasn't good enough on the pitch. However, he does leave with my best wishes but I doubt he'll find another good club.

Edited by Gazza_8

Good luck to him. Seemed to start brightly in his first few appreances but probably came to Rangers 3 years too late.

Still, he's a legend compared to James Beattie!!

Im hoping Hemmings shakes off his injury problems. Perhaps it is time to go with the youth. Hemmings and Fleck upfront with Naismith and Aluko in free roles behind them might work.

Don't get the Fleck thing. He has not even featured on the bench for Blackpool. I fear it is too late for him to justify all the misplaced hype.

Don't get the Fleck thing. He has not even featured on the bench for Blackpool. I fear it is too late for him to justify all the misplaced hype.

TBH I didnt hear anything of his form at Blackpool. I was just going by his Ibrox days so far. Putting him out on the left in an OF game when his reputation was sky high was the worst thing that could have happened to him, its ruined him since. But if he still has the talent in the locker then we need to give him a run upfront and time will tell. Would like to see him come good but I agree with you time is running out.

TBH I didnt hear anything of his form at Blackpool. I was just going by his Ibrox days so far. Putting him out on the left in an OF game when his reputation was sky high was the worst thing that could have happened to him, its ruined him since. But if he still has the talent in the locker then we need to give him a run upfront and time will tell. Would like to see him come good but I agree with you time is running out.

I think when he first went there he started a few games, then was playing crap, so was a regular on the bench