http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/...to-be.17782648

David Healy is set to spark a mass exodus of players out of troubled Rangers this summer – after conceding his time at the Ibrox club is over.

The Northern Ireland legend is available for free after his contract with the Glasgow giants expired.

And the 32-year-old striker now appears certain to try and resurrect his stuttering career in England, or further afield, in the weeks ahead.

No huge loss. Infact, it's no loss at all.

Edited by Gazza_8

The guy wasn't given much of a chance for us. If he leaves he'll go with my best wishes and I hope he finds another good club. I wouldn't like to see him playing for some shitty wee team in League 1 down south.

I'm not sure he would have got another contract had everything been rosy to be fair. Good luck to him, joined us a few years too late. A good guy around the dressingroom I believe, his presence will be missed.

Ain't that "news" that were best before the day before yesterday? Every time the words "is set to" or "now appears" come up, people should be as suspicious as if it was "xyz understands/believes", "sources close to" etc..

He won't be that great a loss on the park, yet, any player that goes and cannot be replaced either due to embargo or money will be a loss nonetheless. Alas, that's a department where we have some cover still.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/...to-be.17782648

No huge loss. Infact, it's no loss at all.

We agree on a lot you and I, but this is not only wrong but really stupid. A decent wee SPL striker who could do a job. A club who can't afford to lose any players. And some of us are snap judgement quick to say 'good riddance' or 'no loss' when our squad is being threatened with serious decimation.

That's now Lafferty, Little and Healy some have been happy to wave off.

I find this attitude incredible.

We agree on a lot you and I, but this is not only wrong but really stupid. A decent wee SPL striker who could do a job. A club who can't afford to lose any players. And some of us are snap judgement quick to say 'good riddance' or 'no loss' when our squad is being threatened with serious decimation.

That's now Lafferty, Little and Healy some have been happy to wave off.

I find this attitude incredible.

Disagree Danny I would rather see a youth player in than Healy. He done totally nothing for us at least when it mattered.

Little has shown more than Healy, both haven't been given chances in the team but for me Healy is not loss. Little can score his chances, Healy needs many more and his conversion ratio is poor.

As for Lafferty shame he is going but he hasn't in all honesty justified his value and wage and has had a number of injuries and probably a high earner needs shifted.

I know we need strikers particularly, but if the manager doesn't rate him and he was practically the only striker available what does that say, Danny?

Good luck to him. Seemed to start brightly in his first few appreances but probably came to Rangers 3 years too late.

Still, he's a legend compared to James Beattie!!

Im hoping Hemmings shakes off his injury problems. Perhaps it is time to go with the youth. Hemmings and Fleck upfront with Naismith and Aluko in free roles behind them might work.