What was his goals to appearances ratio for us?

SPL - 7 starts plus 10 substitute appearances, 3 goals & zero assists.

Scottish Cup - 2 starts, 1 goal & zero assists.

League Cup - 1 start, zero goals & zero assists.

Europa League - Zero starts, 3 susbstitute appearances, zero goals & 1 assist.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/4927/david-healy?cc=5739#

I think when he first went there he started a few games, then was playing crap, so was a regular on the bench

From what I recall, Fleck didn't do too badly in the games he featured for Blackpool - 8 appearances in total. Only 1 start and 2 sub appearances after we went into admin though. Completely out of the picture through April & May so don't know what happened there.

I was surprised we sent him out on loan as he was just starting to get some game time with us again and looking good for it.

When was the last decent left winger/left midfielder we had?

Probably someone who failed on the right!!!

But nothing class since McCann or Albertz. Lovenkrands on his game was good but was also better through the middle

A lot of people absolutely missing or ignoring my point.

We're in administration, we're going to potentially lose players without being able to sign any new ones. So, right now, it doesn't matter if it's David Healy, Andrew Little, Salim Kerkar or Rab McLinchie from the reserves - keeping every player that we current have is a lot more important than the petty remarks about their ability.

It's horrible to say it, but we can't afford to be picky about what players we lose. We want to keep everything we can.

But then most folk ignore this and chirp on about their ability. Again and again.

We're in administration, we're going to potentially lose players without being able to sign any new ones. So, right now, it doesn't matter if it's David Healy, Andrew Little, Salim Kerkar or Rab McLinchie from the reserves - keeping every player that we current have is a lot more important than the petty remarks about their ability.

It's horrible to say it, but we can't afford to be picky about what players we lose. We want to keep everything we can.

But then most folk ignore this and chirp on about their ability. Again and again.

I see what you're saying we need to keep players but at what cost, is he actually worth keeping while hardly playing, I think the answer is no. He never really played last season and cost about £10k a week I believe. Surely we can find (or have) younger players with potential on much less money. I like Healy but i'd rather have 2 promising younger players on cheaper wages than him regarding the number of games he has and would probably play in the future for us. Good luck to him in his future.

Very valid point...however in Healy's case, McCoist opted to use Jig rather than use Healy!!! Did the young lad McKay not get a nod before Healy??

Not saying its the right thing to do, but when your crying out for a striker/goalscorer, and you overlook the one you've got on the bench in favour of other options, its time to say bye bye!!!

Or better yet, all 3! I don't think Healy's wage is near 10k either tbh.

from what i've read and heard it is, not saying your wrong but have you anything to say he's not?

we probably couldn't afford all 3 in our present state can we?

I heard Healy was on a lot more than £10k p/w, more like the £15k ballpark, but there seems to be very varied rumours on it, so it's difficult to say.