Chris Graham For Fans Spokesman

Guest govansw1

Guest govansw1

I think Chris Graham deserves a Thread of his own.

Another calm, confident offering from Chris on TV last night.

If the Fan Groups can Unite under one and the Support in general would be well represented by having this chap as spokesman.

If he wanted the job of course.

What do you think?

Enough with the bootlicking, that's what I think! Couldn't log in here this morning and read a similar thread on RM.

I don't need anyone speaking for me so no thanks. But apart from that, first time he says anything vaguely opinionated Chris will be in the same boat as David Edgar, Mark Dingwall, Andy Kerr et etc etc...I would hope he does not put himself in such an invidious position.

Chris is doing a pretty good job of seeming quite impartial - he's not saying anything particularly difficult, nor is he coming across like an idiotic zealous fan. He's kinda appearing like the intelligent Rangers fan who represents us all well without really being cutting, opinionated or sharp.

And I think he's doing it deliberately, which I don't blame him for.

Just hope he's getting a few quid for these appearances.

It is absolutely a thankless task. With the Rangers support so opinionated, it is well nigh impossible to speak for all of us!!

All we can do, as I have done with all others who have put themselves up there, is thank them for their time and efforts in trying to push forward a positive Rangers voice on the matters of the day.

It always seems to prove to me that our Rangers professional PR department, with all their full time staff and funding, are incapable of getting the Rangers voice across, when it is so easily achieved by the fans spokespersons, be that Graham, Dingwall, Edgar, McMillan, Kerr, Blyth etc.

It is certainly another item on the list for whoever is in charge of our great club when the dust settles.

Cheers chaps and I appreciate the support but I'm just speaking as a fan who hopefully some other fans agree with. I don't have a position in any supporters groups and I'm not planning on changing that any time soon. As others have said I don't think it's possible to speak for the whole support and I'm not sure why anyone would try! ;-)

Sadly no payment. Free beer at STV and the chance to hob nob with Archie MacPherson are payment enough!

I hope you had your dictionary with you because Archie comes away with words I have never heard in my life. That may be my problem of course.