How SPL teams will vote

Essentially, as it stands, if they vote us out we either have no league to play in or apply to the SFL. Their boss has said - and I assume he knows his stuff - by their guidelines and rules, we start anew in Division 3.

Whether they meddle about this or not right now, this is where we stand.

Now, when are the SFL fixtures are out? Will they all swap the leagues about and promote other teams (oh joy for them) to fil the gaps till the top? Will all the SFL clubs have to vote for us too? I mean, if one board needs to do this, why doesn't this one? When will we start playing then? By their sort of scheduling it might be September?

Or the SFA simply suspend our membership for a season and then they have time to reconsider it all. Ally should make sure that we can loan all our players for season, if we have any left.

Essentially, as it stands, if they vote us out we either have no league to play in or apply to the SFL. Their boss has said - and I assume he knows his stuff - by their guidelines and rules, we start anew in Division 3.

Whether they meddle about this or not right now, this is where we stand.

Now, when are the SFL fixtures are out? Will they all swap the leagues about and promote other teams (oh joy for them) to fil the gaps till the top? Will all the SFL clubs have to vote for us too? I mean, if one board needs to do this, why doesn't this one? When will we start playing then? By their sort of scheduling it might be September?

Or the SFA simply suspend our membership for a season and then they have time to reconsider it all. Ally should make sure that we can loan all our players for season, if we have any left.

If that were to happen then I suppose our Europe ban would extend to effectively 4 seasons?

If that were to happen then I suppose our Europe ban would extend to effectively 4 seasons?

You mean, because we are not TLB, suspensions and bans racked up for different stuff are not served simultanously?

We should be clear here, this is no "ban", it is a restriction. And if people think that when they send us down to Div 3, we will be playing in Europe in 3 or 4 years time, they need to think again. That said, once the dust is settled here, we should get all the evidence there is in a sensible manner at UEFA's doorsteps and tell them what brought the club down. It could well be that they reduce this "restriction" due to special circumstances, as it was not the fault of the club, its support, or anyone but Whyte and his inner circle. I for one doubt UEFA ever had somesuch before, so they may alter their general restriction for "new" clubs.

You mean, because we are not TLB, suspensions and bans racked up for different stuff are not served simultanously?

We should be clear here, this is no "ban", it is a restriction. And if people think that when they send us down to Div 3, we will be playing in Europe in 3 or 4 years time, they need to think again. That said, once the dust is settled here, we should get all the evidence there is in a sensible manner at UEFA's doorsteps and tell them what brought the club down. It could well be that they reduce this "restriction" due to special circumstances, as it was not the fault of the club, its support, or anyone but Whyte and his inner circle. I for one doubt UEFA ever had somesuch before, so they may alter their general restriction for "new" clubs.

Yeah, that is what I was getting at. Hope you're right about getting the 'restriction' reduced because the longer it goes on the more likelihood there is of us never getting back to what we consider is our true status. ATM I see this as just a little local difficulty; the novelty of playing in a lower league(s) might just be a pleasant diversion for us - for a time. After all even Manure had to endure relegation before regrouping to become the force they are now.

I don't think they could care less what the reasons are. They will simply stick to their procedures. Look at their response to the transfer ban.

As I said, why wait two weeks for the inevitable?

For the reasons I mentioned before obviously, but also because it's not inevitable at all. These clubs could easily be fawning to their fans just now because they desperately need their season ticket money. We should actually expect them to be doing just that! I do think they'll vote against us, but it's certainly not inevitable.

Why are people assuming we will go into SFL3 and not SFL1? They may not allow us to go into the third tier as there could be huge security/capacity issues with the size of the stadia. We get relegated from SPL and Dundee replace us and there is a Div. 1 vacancy. The fixture list would be more akin to the old 18 team league with the like of Dumbarton and Morton as our opponents not Stenhousemuir and Albion R.

I'd rather we stay out the spl for as long as possible and see these fuckers fend for themselves! After all they will say " rangers are only away for one season I'm sure we will survive"! Nah fuck the lot of them as far as I'm concerned!