More Players to Leave McLeod‏@BBCLiamMcLeod

It's looking more and more like none of the players are willing to give the club anything whilst Green is at the helm. Can't believe all these guys can just up and leave without something even more sinister lurking in the background.

"Things can only get better" - aye right....

Kinda back to what gs was saying, if they haven't transferred over, does that not mean the old company still own them as assets? can the old company still not sell them for creditor cash during liquidation? i know it doesn't affect us in the slightest now but just a query

I wouldn't have expected these players to stay on at the club. I do find it puzzling though that they would deny the club the opportunity to claim any sort of fee for them. Even a nominal fee for each of those who have objected to the transfer of their contracts could have been sufficient to at least settle our outstanding football debts which UEFA could yet throw the book at us over.

What the hell is going on here? Has Green actually sat down with these players and spoke to them or have they been left in the dark since Green came on board!

Its time Green came out and spoke to everyone involved and set the record straight and started telling the truth!

Davis - 3 million

McGregor - 5 million

Naismith - 4 million

Just those 3, even with conservative values, have seen 10 million quid walk out the door - and the SPL/SFA say that we deserve MORE punishment. Cunts, the lot of them.

They may as well just re-instate the embargo - looks like my 7yr old might be on the bench at Ibrox next season - may not be for an SFA/SFL regulated game but there ya go.

Depressing. But, as I have said previously, expected.

I will say this.... the actions of McGregor, especially, have kind of increased my suspicion levels around what Green's plans are. No, I am not anti-Green, but McGregor was one of the few players (along with Naismith, for me at least) who I thought might stick with us even if we dropped a division. McGregor is certainly one of us too. So why ?

Or could it be to force Green's hand. Lets not forget that these players could still end up signing for Rangers..... under new ownership. I am not saying it will happen but there is nothing to stop any of these players still signing for us in the event Green says "fuck it, I dont need the hassle - here, McColl, give me my 8 million, there's the keys, good luck".

Wishful thinking ? Course it is. I would have built my team around McGregor and Naismith.

There is something sinister most of our squad have walked out and not giving the club a penny. I don't know what Green has said or done to them to make them feel this way, obviously the influence of agents isn't helping the situation. Wallace wouldn't be staying either if his wife/girlfriend wasn't having a kid or there was another club available in this country. McCulloch doesn't have much time left with his career and probably just winding down.

Guest Dutchy
Kinda back to what gs was saying, if they haven't transferred over, does that not mean the old company still own them as assets? can the old company still not sell them for creditor cash during liquidation? i know it doesn't affect us in the slightest now but just a query

I've heard this theory on here before, but is the old company not up to it's eyeballs in debt? And would not any money it made from the selling of it's assets be claimed by the debtors???

I've heard this theory on here before, but is the old company not up to it's eyeballs in debt? And would not any money it made from the selling of it's assets be claimed by the debtors???

If the players are still on the books of "oldco" which is in liquidation then any transfer fees would accrue to oldco, which would increase the payout to the creditors of oldco.

Now, that said, I dont know what TUPE does to the above but if the registrations are not transferring to Sevco then the players, surely, presently are still owned by the "oldco" are they not ? Their contract of employment is still with oldco as it hasnt as yet been liquidated. or so I would think.

Either way this is effectively a moot point because any monies from transfers will not end up in the hands of newco.

This is an "out there" comment - but it could be part of why HMRC refused to the CVA. The CVA was valued at 5.5 million - just look at the asset values of those players alone (Davis, Naismith, McGregor) and you will see that HMRC could have achieved more if the players were sold at full value (I know, I know - they had low fee clauses inserted). Just a thought.