Bomber Brown 2pm meeting

A lot of ex players were in attendance.

John Macdonald,Iain Ferguson,Dave McPherson, Gary Mcswegan,Charlie Miller, Derek Ferguson, Bob Malcolm, Peter McDonald, Willie Johnston and Colin Stein were all at the meeting.

all drunks and morons no doubt. :(

This is a contest between di Stefano and Brown, is it not? :onetoomany:

BTW ...

I for one would not be surprised if Smith and Green came to the conclusion that the latter will guide the club through this whole scenario without any more power struggles inside the Rangers camp, with Green striking the best deal with the authorities that are on offer. Once this is done, Smith & McColl can come in, take over the reins and with them the support will return in droves. Green and Co. get a certain sum to "reward" them for their job and be done with it, while Smith & Co. become the "White Knights" with the staying power to see us survive.

Or something along those lines.

could be. even if its not arranged that way green may want out and smith will see the value in seeing everything sorted before he steps in.

A lot of ex players were in attendance.

John Macdonald,Iain Ferguson,Dave McPherson, Gary Mcswegan,Charlie Miller, Derek Ferguson, Bob Malcolm, Peter McDonald, Willie Johnston and Colin Stein were all at the meeting.

How many were at the meeting in total? I saw a report of 60. I presume that there were a few more than that.

Right GS, that's enough!

If you can't say anything positive then leave the discussion now.

Gordy, in fairness GS was being sarcastic in response to the constant references to JB being a drunk etc in this thread.

Guest Dutchy

After wading through all that, it seems to have been not much point to it, especially as it was billed as a meeting of revelation, but nothing seems to have been revealed.

It looks like we should just wait and see what CG's next move is. I'm not happy with him not giving out the information asked of him, so hopefully he'll move on.

If he stays, it must be made clear to him that we will never accept a transfer embargo in order to get into the SFA and play in div3.

After wading through all that, it seems to have been not much point to it, especially as it was billed as a meeting of revelation, but nothing seems to have been revealed.

It looks like we should just wait and see what CG's next move is. I'm not happy with him not giving out the information asked of him, so hopefully he'll move on.

If he stays, it must be made clear to him that we will never accept a transfer embargo in order to get into the SFA and play in div3.

Or else what ? he`s got us by the short and curlies .

Guest Dutchy
Or else what ? he`s got us by the short and curlies .

Oh, I don't know, use your imagination.

It's looks like a choice between suicide, or being murdered by Regan and his pals, but no one turning up at Ibrox would force his hand rather quickly.