Transfer thread - OFFICIAL!! David Templeton signs 4 year deal

Might be another Brazilian winger.

Targets are worrying me now, we seem to still be pushing towards foreigners and just bypassing youth, not very impressed with the policy at the moment. Although a lot of the Scottish guys probably don't want to play for us.

Bypassing youth ? Faure is only 21.

Targets are worrying me now, we seem to still be pushing towards foreigners and just bypassing youth, not very impressed with the policy at the moment. Although a lot of the Scottish guys probably don't want to play for us.

IMHO, right now isn't the time to focus on youth - do that when the transfer window shuts (for the next 18 months). Right now we need to get players in who can do a good job for the next season & a half. Once the window shuts, we can still bring in under 18's.

Sort of agree with Metlika - foreign names are all well and good, but I'd like to see it leavened with two or three seasoned Scots pros who have operated at first division level. We'll need plenty of dig as well as ability. But it's good to see McCoist adopting my FM tactic of offering a trial to any player who is ooc - sometimes you pick up a diamond.

Lest we forget, Ally picked Aluko, who IMHO was immense for us and exceeded any expectations I and probably many other people had.

Methinks Kyle and Black have "lower league" experience. I would expect that - without tempting Fate - climbing through Divi 2 and 1 will be more testing than this season, as (albeit minimal) the quality of the opposition will rise. As has been said, we need seasoned pros to get us through the embargo year, a year which surely can be used to rear our own youngsters and to look at other youngsters too, who can be used in Divi 2 and 1.

To the Frenchman and the Brazilian, it may not be much of a difference whether they play Annan or Kilmarnock. What will matter more is a full house at Ibrox and the chance (not only to earn some good money, but also) to write themselves into the history books and become immortalized. Of course, much like Black or Shiels, these players can well stay on beyond the years in the (current) SFL.

Lest we forget, Ally picked Aluko, who IMHO was immense for us and exceeded any expectations I and probably many other people had.

Methinks Kyle and Black have "lower league" experience. I would expect that - without tempting Fate - climbing through Divi 2 and 1 will be more testing than this season, as (albeit minimal) the quality of the opposition will rise. As has been said, we need seasoned pros to get us through the embargo year, a year which surely can be used to rear our own youngsters and to look at other youngsters too, who can be used in Divi 2 and 1.

To the Frenchman and the Brazilian, it may not be much of a difference whether they play Annan or Kilmarnock. What will matter more is a full house at Ibrox and the chance (not only to earn some good money, but also) to write themselves into the history books and become immortalized. Of course, much like Black or Shiels, these players can well stay on beyond the years in the (current) SFL.

According to gunslinger Gordon Smith pushed the Aluko move.

Sort of agree with Metlika - foreign names are all well and good, but I'd like to see it leavened with two or three seasoned Scots pros who have operated at first division level. We'll need plenty of dig as well as ability. But it's good to see McCoist adopting my FM tactic of offering a trial to any player who is ooc - sometimes you pick up a diamond.

Maybe McCoist feels like he's brought in the players with experience in the Scottish game in Kyle, Black, Shiels and even Sandaza?

Andre Moritz‏@andremoritz10

My time with Rangers has come to an end, i enjoyed it but it was not meant to be...

@andremoritz10 what English teams are showing an interest Andre?

Expand Reply

Retweet

Favorite

8mAndre Moritz‏@andremoritz10

@JMillar6610 i really cant say know... Its important to know that rangers was my first choice